Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | These Little Piggies Are Not Going To The Market…

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
They're 100% getting overpaid wherever they go
Debrusk is young enough that he might seek a 3-4 year deal and then try and hit his next payday contract when the cap is higher.

Arvidsson is coming off of a couple major injuries and may seek a shorter-term deal to rebound his earning potential before a payday contract.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Basically we need a second line winger and a couple of shut down D which are probably the most easily acquired assets out there, no need to massively overpay on July 1st. Something good will shake loose for a good price if we have have cap space.

aquaweenie

Feb 23, 2024
Mantha the only one I feel we missed out in otherwise these prices or terms are too rich for me. I’d rather sit on the cap space and see if that gains value.

Reactions: Flik

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
so far Marchessault and Tanev both with really reasonable cap hits.

If I'm the Canucks would target POJ, can skate and move the puck.

talking about dman on Pittsburgh, Marcus Pettersson has been flying under the radar, Ekholm 2.0. Thats a player to target

Reactions: vancityluongo

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Chicago seems to have realized you can’t just trot out Bedard with a team of scrubs. Adding a lot of veterans at a lot of positions today. Some are past their best by date, but still competent hockey players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad