Rumor: Canucks heavily looking at waivers for RD and C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Rattled about Guiseppe he and Gadovich were the two best players in camp and both got cut….

Benning is the biggest joke going right now

Reactions: hn777

Whileee

May 29, 2010
There’s obviously something going on behind the scenes that nobody knows about, that being said nobody would put on waivers a person going through serious family problem, so that story looks to be false.
Hamonic is on waivers, so I guess the Canucks did the unthinkable...

Seriously, it's amazing that the Canucks didn't figure all of this out earlier.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Strand from LA hit waivers today. Big kid that looked okay in limited action last year filling in on the bottom pair. Didn’t look as good in camp this year.

Jul 6, 2016
They got Juulsen now to fill a hole on their bottom pairing RD. Hopefully, he is totally heathy again.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Sometimes players go unclaimed only to be traded a couple days later.
Relates to cap implications.

The topic implies the Canucks are looking to claim a player off waivers. By all means interpret that as using waivers as an indicator of players who are available via trade , but that’s not how I read it

Read it again :neener:
Cheers!!

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I mean...they filled both positions with players bound to be on waivers by trading a player bound to be on waivers. Success?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad