GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Checking the Canadian Curling qualifications games.

That's so interesting a sport...

Hey guys, what is the Olympic Winter Sport that impress you the most?

Figure skating.

They make it look easy but if anyone here can do a half spin as smooth as they can, you should go buy yourself a beer.

Apr 28, 2010
patches got 2 penalty shots and missed both? lmao

I wish I didn't see those. I try my best not to take hockey seriously but those missed chances really pissed me off.

*Sigh* ******* embarassing. As much as I hate DD, I bet he would've scored those PS'.

PricePkPatch*

Skeleton.

Thats so ****ing dumb.

What's dumb?

Figure skating.

They make it look easy but if anyone here can do a half spin as smooth as they can, you should go buy yourself a beer.

Agreed!

Skeleton is pretty crazy

I guess.. but I personally think the most impressive of sport is the Biathlon. These athletes have to basically run a marathon, then manage to slow down their heartbeat/breath rhythm AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE to do rush-precision shooting.

The athletic ability to just be able to calm yourself after a marathon is.. ludicrous

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I wish I didn't see those. I try my best not to take hockey seriously but those missed chances really pissed me off.

*Sigh* ******* embarassing. As much as I hate DD, I bet he would've scored those PS'.

In game breakaway? Desharnais get's caught be D easily and doesn't even get shot off while Pacioretty will likely score or get a good shot off for a rebound chance.

Shootout situation? Desharnais scores, Pacioretty hates himself.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
What's dumb?

Agreed!

I guess.. but I personally think the most impressive of sport is the Biathlon. These athletes have to basically run a marathon, then manage to slow down their heartbeat/breath rhythm AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE to do rush-precision shooting.

The athletic ability to just be able to calm yourself after a marathon is.. ludicrous
Its funny because that was my 2nd choice lol ... Ive seen some of them train and they are amazing shots

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Outshot 27-17 but I feel like we've been the better team in this one. Vancouver hasn't had a lot of great scoring chances. Price had to be sharp on a few of them but I don't feel like the shot total reflects how we've played. This game has been pretty even in my opinion.

And is it just me or does this Vancouver team look nothing like the powerhouses they've had in recent years?

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
Checking the Canadian Curling qualifications games.

That's so interesting a sport...

Hey guys, what is the Olympic Winter Sport that impress you the most?

As a shooting enthusiast, my favorite is the biathlon. How these guys are so precise after skiing 15km or so is very impressive. Takes incredible cardio and concentration to get your heart rate down to be steady enough to shoot 5 accurate shots. Would love to try it one time but living in Texas, mot many ski slopes :laugh: I looked into it and there is a training center in Lake Placid I may go check out next year.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Outshot 27-17 but I feel like we've been the better team in this one. Vancouver hasn't had a lot of great scoring chances. Price had to be sharp on a few of them but I don't feel like the shot total reflects how we've played. This game has been pretty even in my opinion.

And is it just me or does this Vancouver team look nothing like the powerhouses they've had in recent years?

They've got a ton of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad