GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Outshot 27-17 but I feel like we've been the better team in this one. Vancouver hasn't had a lot of great scoring chances. Price had to be sharp on a few of them but I don't feel like the shot total reflects how we've played. This game has been pretty even in my opinion.

And is it just me or does this Vancouver team look nothing like the powerhouses they've had in recent years?

Half their team is decimated with injuries.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
**** that. If they re-sign him I will be livid. He is useless in every sense of the word.

Do yourself a favour and just accept the reality of him not only being re-signed but getting 4+M long term.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
What's dumb?

Agreed!

I guess.. but I personally think the most impressive of sport is the Biathlon. These athletes have to basically run a marathon, then manage to slow down their heartbeat/breath rhythm AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE to do rush-precision shooting.

The athletic ability to just be able to calm yourself after a marathon is.. ludicrous

Skeleton is ! Is there something stupider than going head first into an ice track at an average of 100 km/h ?

Prairie Spitfire

Jul 22, 2013
Dieppe, NB
Outshot 27-17 but I feel like we've been the better team in this one. Vancouver hasn't had a lot of great scoring chances. Price had to be sharp on a few of them but I don't feel like the shot total reflects how we've played. This game has been pretty even in my opinion.

And is it just me or does this Vancouver team look nothing like the powerhouses they've had in recent years?

This is barely even the shadow of Vancouver's old team. Its crazy what some injuries and age can do to a roster.

Apr 28, 2010
In game breakaway? Desharnais get's caught be D easily and doesn't even get shot off while Pacioretty will likely score or get a good shot off for a rebound chance.

Shootout situation? Desharnais scores, Pacioretty hates himself.

Penalty shots, I mean. Patches could've had a hattrick. I bet he's breaking sticks right now. :laugh:

Plekanec trio looking really bad in this game.....

His wingers suck.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Make your all time Habs "slit my wrists team"

BOURQUE ----GOMEZ---AK 46
PETROV--- ???---- LIND
GEORGE L

KABERLE---- BOULLION
MAHALKOV--BREEZE BYE

RED LIGHT Racicot

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
**** that. If they re-sign him I will be livid. He is useless in every sense of the word.

I was kinda hoping the Habs would let Gionta walk but after hearing that it wouldn't surprise me to see him re-signed again. We're gonna be stuck forever with the same non scoring small team. :facepalm:

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Figure skating.

They make it look easy but if anyone here can do a half spin as smooth as they can, you should go buy yourself a beer.

Japanese kid was something else, I guess. 19 and nailed it.

edit: that probably sounds like really bad innuendo, lol.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow so for Bournival.....it does seem as a concussion more than just a cut....still not back on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad