GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Subban really needs to stop leaving his feel like that to block the pass all the time.
His success rate is very low!

Johnny B Good

Sep 21, 2011
Does anyone know what Deidre Matthews ‏@ddmatthews does with the habs? she claims to work with them, but never heard of her before..

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
And that's why I can't stand Bourque... can't receive a pass can't make a pass and can't win a battle on the wall... I'd trade his sorry ass for crabs!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I remember that year Higgins scored 27 goals, and skated like a bat out of hell. Think he said he thought he could score 40.....fantastic PK'er.....miss him.

He was never the same after a high ankle sprain....I think.

Well true that at one point, we thought of him as top 6. And in the end, looked like we had to settle for 3rd liner. Was still okay as a 3rd....Anyway, we didn't mind to lose him that much at the time...wasn't the KEY guy in the trade....to say the least.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Well true that at one point, we thought of him as top 6. And in the end, looked like we had to settle for 3rd liner. Was still okay as a 3rd....Anyway, we didn't mind to lose him that much at the time...wasn't the KEY guy in the trade....to say the least.

No he wasn't, but the other throw in that deal sure was, though....

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I personally guarantee that Pacioretty scores in the 3rd period to make up for those penalty shots. I bet he feels awful about it and will be extremely motivated!

Book it Dan-o! :naughty:

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Gallagher is one of the most selfish player i've ever seen....... PASS THE PUCK!

when he does his change of direction he is always looking down so he cant really see anyone to pass too ... Sometimes he waits to long and there is no option when he looks up

PricePkPatch*

Checking the Canadian Curling qualifications games.

That's so interesting a sport...

Hey guys, what is the Olympic Winter Sport that impress you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad