Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Stars 3: Hansen successfully escapes from prison, falls over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Maki - when you do the game recap video, please include the last 2 minutes of play!

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Reducing his play to 2 assists is not helping anyone either. He's been a huge help on the PP and I think everyone has said as much. But at ES, his assist was complete ******** and for the most part that line has been hemmed in their own zone for the past 4 games.

Yeah, I wasn't even aware he had 2 assists really. The team is better with him in the lineup and anyone who is reasonable will say the same thing.

People seem to be forgetting that the guy hadn't played an NHL game in 10 months, most of those he was out for major surgery. I'm not saying his play has been up to par, I'm just saying be patient with him because he's arguably the most important player to this team.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Glad we won, my only concern is our skating, thats what made us so dominant in 2011, this year were still playing like last year, just not skating hard, if we can get our feet moving more i think everything will come together. Alot of times our passes are getting picked up simply because were not skating and players not getting open.

Schroeder really has solid passing by the way, if we had a real 3rd line center i would not hesitate putting kesler on the wing.

dsedin

May 29, 2011
of course it's kesler attempting the shots..while going down to his knees..you can tell his teammates are having cracks at him as well at the end of the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad