Vintage Hockey News Yearbooks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
hey guys I've got a bunch of old Hockey News Yearbooks and magazines from the Devils' glory years if anyone is interested in taking a look. I'll mail 'em off free to anyone. (unless you're like in Tahiti and it costs me real money).

Couldn't find an existing thread to necrobump so...
PXL_20240514_200417829.jpg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hey guys I've got a bunch of old Hockey News Yearbooks and magazines from the Devils' glory years if anyone is interested in taking a look. I'll mail 'em off free to anyone. (unless you're like in Tahiti and it costs me real money).

Couldn't find an existing thread to necrobump so...
View attachment 883481
Nice!

I think I have that one and a bunch of others stored away? I THINK? If it had Claude Lemieux on the front I was gonna buy it, so I know I've had it. Sucks that Claude Lemieux wound up not even being a Devil that 95-96 season, of which he appeared on the cover of the yearbook as.

Have you had these since new? I used to collect these in the 90s. I wish I knew exactly where they were (they're in this house somewhere, I know it) so I didn't have to rip the place apart looking for them. I'd like to go down memory lane with all of the stuff I collected when I was young.

I even have some old baseball books from waayyyyyyy back. Some of them are in rough shape.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Can you imagine my kids will never know what a paper cut feels like.

This reminds me that it was collectibles night on Saturday night at the Red Bulls game and they gave us a Ticketmaster style printed commemorative ticket on the way out with the teams names and date like the Ticketmaster style printed tickets That's "vintage" now lol

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Nice!

I think I have that one and a bunch of others stored away? I THINK? If it had Claude Lemieux on the front I was gonna buy it, so I know I've had it. Sucks that Claude Lemieux wound up not even being a Devil that 95-96 season, of which he appeared on the cover of the yearbook as.

Have you had these since new? I used to collect these in the 90s. I wish I knew exactly where they were (they're in this house somewhere, I know it) so I didn't have to rip the place apart looking for them. I'd like to go down memory lane with all of the stuff I collected when I was young.

I even have some old baseball books from waayyyyyyy back. Some of them are in rough shape.
Yeah @Bleedred I've got a ton of em. They're really fun to look through and get all the hot takes. They resurfaced as my parents clean house.

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad