Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 @ Coyotes 1 | Quietest GDT of the year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Cracknell hasn't played in sometime has he? He should get a game on this Mom trip but I really do want McCann back in. Inbetween Dorsett and Vrbata isn't a bad place for him.

happy Biega is in other that Edler is out. Who gets the prime Tanev spot? Hamhuis or Sbisa?

Guessing...
Hamhuis - Tanev
Hutton - Sbisa
Bartkowski - Biega

My eyes!

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Sbisa had a good game yesterday. I will eat a 2 day old Mar Bar in my fridge if he has another game like last night.

Let's hope we're seeing the emergence of Luca "don't-call-me-bobby" Sbisa. He's still young and stranger things have happened. He has the physical tools. Maybe the mental hiccups are subsiding....

Probably too much to ask.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
A comment I received on the video in the OP has me looking through Google Maps. I don't know if any of you are familiar with Hastings-Sunrise, but I didn't know an entire third of this block was leveled:

wRrhJtI.jpg

bbxLie6.jpg

(rip)

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
For the love of god put Miller in. Markstrom is righting the ship, but we need to drive this raggedy old piece of **** into some icebergs, maybe through a dimensional tear in the fabric of space and time, somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.

Canucks gonna wait a few weeks on whether or not they are going to put this franchise back another season or five by not trading Hamhuis and Vrbata...

The 90s are back guys, and in the negative Canuckian fashion way. 9th place finish here we come.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
No Dorsett in warmup

Sedins-Hansen
Baer-Horvat-Virt
Burr-Vey-Etem
Crack-McCann-Vrbata

Hutton -Tanev
Hamhuis-Sbisa
Bartkowski-Biega

Miller
Dorset healthy scratch.....wait what?

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
No Dorsett in warmup

Sedins-Hansen
Baer-Horvat-Virt
Burr-Vey-Etem
Crack-McCann-Vrbata

Hutton -Tanev
Hamhuis-Sbisa
Bartkowski-Biega

Miller
Dorset healthy scratch.....wait what?

I am not a huge dorsett fan, but that seems so unlike our coach. I really like hutton with Tanev, but it may be a bit too early to expect Hutton can handle that type of load. I would probably tried Hamhuis with him, and rekindle the old magic from a few seasons ago.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Does that mean McCann is in?! BY GODS, Not even WD can stop the youth movement!

banme*

Jun 7, 2014
Is Vrbata seriously back with Horvat and Baertschi. Eat **** honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad