Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 @ Coyotes 1 | Quietest GDT of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Ready for this?

Newest addition to my post-graduation man cave wall:

$_57.JPG

Bure's debut? Niiiiiice.:handclap:

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
If cracknell slots in, I have to assume Virtanen and Vrbata shift for each other..
If McCann slots in, they'll leave lines in tact and have him play with Dorsett and Vrbata.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Well, I was wrong.

Didn't think McCann would be sitting again. Ahh well.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Pretty huge losses on the injury front. After finally getting healthy and primed to make an attempt at the playoffs you have to wonder if this team rolls over. It's got to be demoralizing.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
So brutal we're playing Cracknell over McCann. Absolutely the move by an out-of-touch organization who thinks it's "trying to win and make the playoffs." Ice the safe, dime-a-dozen grinder over the first-round offensive prospect you're trying to develop. And now we have Vrbata on a line with Dorsett and Cracknell? Way to pump up the value of your trade chips. Get this managmeent/coaching team out of town.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
JB playing the awkward-uncle role to a ****ing T - I can just picture him stuffing his face with sushi

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Just thinking out loud... Since Cracknell is in, a line of Dorsett - Cracknell - Vrbata doesn't have the same identity as if Sutter is in the middle. That begs the question of where Vrbata plays.

Trying to bring out my inner WD, I say Vrbata and Virtanen switch places. Just you wait.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
We need to recall Prust to mentorpede McCann about sitting in pressboxes.

Frankie Corrado sends his regards.

Day 284: The term coach is only loosely applied. WD prevails again.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
So brutal we're playing Cracknell over McCann. Absolutely the move by an out-of-touch organization who thinks it's "trying to win and make the playoffs." Ice the safe, dime-a-dozen grinder over the first-round offensive prospect you're trying to develop. And now we have Vrbata on a line with Dorsett and Cracknell? Way to pump up the value of your trade chips. Get this managmeent/coaching team out of town.

..And this is really the reason Desjardins has to go....some posters seem to have convinced themselves that this coach is the best guy to bring along the younger players and has actually done a decent job....but not playing MCann tonight against the 'Yotes, one of the youngest teams in the league, is beyond stupid and stubborn, it's just out of touch about where this team is at right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad