Canes Offer Sheet KK (6.1 for 1 yr) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Where did you hear this? It is news to me.

I remember they said it during a game (commentators) in the final. Anderson wanted to play with Suzuki. Suzuki is so good to make you score.. I can understand that. Kotkaniemi was scratched because they couldn't find the right wingers for him. I still like him as a player, but he needs to be a LOT better next season.

Reactions: Ozmodiar

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I'm like 90% sure it's still 81.5 for 21-22 and increases the year after. Either way it would be fine, they'd be able to find a taker for Chiarot or just do a paper transaction to send Evans/Romanov to the AHL or something if necessary.

You're right, i saw the numbers for 22-23 and didnt look at the year. Heffin google not giving me what I searched for.

Reactions: JoelWarlord

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
A late 1st round pick so they can draft a kid to barely make the squad in 3 years and be involved as a throw in piece for all our trade propositions in 2022/23?

Sounds awesome
Next draft will be very deep, and what makes you think the Canes will have a great year, anything can happen in a season.

Reactions: bsl

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
A late 1st round pick so they can draft a kid to barely make the squad in 3 years and be involved as a throw in piece for all our trade propositions in 2022/23?

Sounds awesome
It won’t be late. Canes aren’t getting out of the first round, if they even make the playoffs.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
E9-AHq5XMAEZFMI

Sorry i'm late to the party , i'm just seeing this . So he gets upset and hope for a trade because he's a healthy scratch ?? Is this for real ? wow , like he's the first ever player to skip games in a final :banghead:.

Trade me right F now :popcorn:

Reactions: dinodebino

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I have been working on getting my garage ready for hockey. Wood burning stove, stereo, 60 inch tv, habs stanley cup banner on the wall, vintage habs jersey hung 'just so'...I forgot the popcorn maker for watching this trainwreck team. I may have found one that matches the way we are run. :popcorn:

images
Wood burning stoves are still legal where you live?

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Next draft will be very deep, and what makes you think the Canes will have a great year, anything can happen in a season.

You usually don't bank on the entire spectrum of possibilities to take that kind of decision, just on what is most likely to happen since as you said, you can't know for sure.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Sorry i'm late to the party , i'm just seeing this . So he gets upset and hope for a trade because he's a healthy scratch ?? Is this for real ? wow , like he's the first ever player to skip games in a final :banghead:.

Classic zoomer entitlement.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

Yeah, we need to see the Slap Shot sequence!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Sounds awesome

Yes, yes. The famous "late 1st round pick" tag that everyone puts on this pick as if the 2022 draft order has been established already. Let's see where it goes before we qualify the draft pick. The Sens didn't know the Sharks were going to shit the bed as soon as they acquired Karlsson. Sens were willing to accept a late 1st round pick for their franchise player. But the Sharks ended up going down the toilet and Sens ended up with Stutzle at 4th overall.

And even if it's a late 1st round pick. If Habs don't use it in a trade, they can head into next year's draft with two 1st round picks. Does that sound bad to you?

If they match to keep KK, they match and keep KK. But if they don't match and get a 1st round pick, let's not act like all of a sudden, a 1st round pick is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad