GDT: Canes @ Kings - 4PM - Question!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
Didn't realize the game was this afternoon. Some fan I am eh?

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I really don't want to sit through a rebuilding phase like Calgary and Buffalo are right now. Unfortunately, it may be what has to happen.

At least we have Faulk, Skinner, Murphy, Lindholm. A good head start.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I hope we lose every game from now. We need pretty bad that #1 pick.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
I'm not saying you are wrong, but I really don't want to sit through a rebuilding phase like Calgary and Buffalo are right now. Unfortunately, it may be what has to happen.

I'd rather go through that. At least you know you're going to lose, not this where there is really no excuse for this ****.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Should we start a search party for Jeff Skinner. I haven't seen his since January.

Last time he's been seen he was playing on a line with Staal and Semin. There's just ZERO chemistry with Jordan there, almost negative chemistry.

I seriously questioned putting the TEA line back together at the time and I still do.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Last time he's been seen he was playing on a line with Staal and Semin. There's just ZERO chemistry with Jordan there, almost negative chemistry.

I seriously questioned putting the TEA line back together at the time and I still do.

Yup. That's my actual only criticism of muller his year. You've got the hottest goal scorer in the league.....so let's move him down the lineup!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
These guys just suck with the man advantage. I know we all know this, but it's incredibly frustrating to watch.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Williams scored another empty better I remember vaguely......

Wonder if this one will be another noteworthy one, jr can't think we're a legit squad right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad