GDT: Canes @ Kings - 4PM - Question!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Hey WTF, remember when you said Jordan couldn't center the top PP unit because Riley Nash wasn't good enough to center the 2nd?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
If you think the power play is bad, wait until the 6 on 5 trying to tie it at the end of the third period.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
We deserve to lose, and we deserve to miss the playoffs. I don't know what's wrong with this team but I absolutely know that I'm sick of it.

Another absolutely wasted season. This is only partly to do with this game, and entirely due to the way this team is being built. I honestly think we're at the point where blowing this whole thing up isn't a bad idea.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Why? The hypocritical people on here only ***** and moan when Ward sucks, but don't when Khudobin drops the ball. Might as well.

Another weird time to call out people for being hypocritical.

1) It wasn't a soft goal, if you're going to do this do it after the first goal.

2) Is there not enough empirical evidence at this point to suggest that there doesn't need to be a "Team Ward" and "Team Khudobin" at this point? Why are we still fighting over this, hasn't this been, at least to a certain degree, settled by their play this season?

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
We deserve to lose, and we deserve to miss the playoffs. I don't know what's wrong with this team but I absolutely know that I'm sick of it.

Another absolutely wasted season. This is only partly to do with this game, and entirely due to the way this team is being built. I honestly think we're at the point where blowing this whole thing up isn't a bad idea.

Not enough gritty veterans.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Ah Dvorak was the one wildly out of position on the last goal. He's certainly been terrible for the last 3 months or so.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I stand corrected, not all four were actually behind the goal line. Malhotra was at least two feet above it covering the vital passing lane back to Quick.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Didn't realize the game was this afternoon. Some fan I am eh?

I honestly think we're at the point where blowing this whole thing up isn't a bad idea.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I really don't want to sit through a rebuilding phase like Calgary and Buffalo are right now. Unfortunately, it may be what has to happen.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Another weird time to call out people for being hypocritical.

1) It wasn't a soft goal, if you're going to do this do it after the first goal.

2) Is there not enough empirical evidence at this point to suggest that there doesn't need to be a "Team Ward" and "Team Khudobin" at this point? Why are we still fighting over this, hasn't this been, at least to a certain degree, settled by their play this season?

It's just an observation. I don't give a **** who starts as long as they give the team the best opportunity to win. Obviously Khudobin. Team _____ is pointless. But obviously a few others are annoyed with the crucifying of Ward and acting like Dobby's always perfect.

I never even made any of the comments but after this second goal, they were being sarcastic and I really hope you're not taking it seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad