GDT: Canadiens @ Sens 19:00 | 9/29/2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
rsz_120180929_210013.jpg

Low quality team, low quality booze

When I say low quality team I'm talking about the one I'm watching here, not the one in the picture :sarcasm:

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I would have kept Subban, Galchenyuk, Radulov, and Markov. I would have taken the two 2nds for Eller. Danault is the superior 3rd line center.
Maybe in bizarro world Danault is better.
And why the fu*k would a team that has bad center dept deal away a big center like Eller? They wouldn’t, that’s a Bergy move.

Reactions: cphabs

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Anyone feel like we are slowly getting back to the dark days with patrick traverse , kyle dykuis, turner Stevenson?

We're actually worse. We were never as bad as last year.

And it hasn't been slow. It's been a drastic decline thanks to a close series of incomprehensible moves by a GM out of his element.

The only thing slow is how bad the player development has been.

Reactions: Tyson

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Man that Armia has that puck on a string at times.He is amazing stickhandling in close.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think people are arguing about having a guy in the Ahl before he is ready is the wrong thing to do. I think theres just a disagreement on the evaluation of the player if he looks ready or not. Some people think he is some people don't.

I think we can all agree that he isn't physically ready yet, if nothing else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad