GDT: Canadiens @ Sens 19:00 | 9/29/2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Surviving and not thriving.

It's like people don't understand that players take time to develop. God forbid you say a player needs more time around here, it's as if you've said he's a bust.

I'm pretty fascinated at this phenomena tbh. It's almost exclusive to the Habs board and I can't understand it. Overdevelopping your prospects is a good thing.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
He has 31 AHL games, that’s over developing?

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm saying we should send him back and that even if he "overstays" in his AHL, it's not a bad thing.

I don't understand people who deny development exists and isn't solely on the player. Its a ridiculous notion imo.

Reactions: montreal and Tyson

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
I'm pretty fascinated at this phenomena tbh. It's almost exclusive to the Habs board and I can't understand it. Overdevelopping your prospects is a good thing.

I don't think people are arguing about having a guy in the Ahl before he is ready is the wrong thing to do. I think theres just a disagreement on the evaluation of the player if he looks ready or not. Some people think he is some people don't.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
All this AHL talk... It's like as soon as players make the NHL they stop developing or something...

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Jodie Benn looks too slow.
Plekanec looks slow.
Sherbak looks like a lazy Malakhov. Galchenyuk.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
9) English Only: For the purpose of rules enforcement the entire site is considered “English Only”. Moderators may remove any posts made in languages other than English.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think you misunderstood my post. I'm saying we should send him back and that even if he "overstays" in his AHL, it's not a bad thing.

I don't understand people who deny development exists and isn't solely on the player. Its a ridiculous notion imo.
My apologies, I did misunderstand your post

Reactions: Andrei79

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Anyone feel like we are slowly getting back to the dark days with patrick traverse , kyle dykuis, turner Stevenson?

Reactions: cphabs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad