GDT: CANADIENS @ PANTHERS Sun. 29/12/2013 5:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'm never booking on Expedia because of that annoying commercial, makes me want to rip my ears off.

I was waiting for someone to post this. My whole body experiences pain when I hear the violin screeching that **** melody.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
On the bright side, Habs are almost at 20 shots. More than the last time they faced the Panthers.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
In other news, Packers are now leading by 5 with few 30 seconds in the 4 and Michael Schumacher head injury is now critical.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
No i meant the Plekanec line on the second wave. Yes briere was out there, but no way should gionta be out there. People are high on plekanec around here but truth be told hes a DEFENSIVE center (and a good one) that can score from time to time. when you have briere/chucky/eller , all who can play center, the number 2 wave should be centered by one of them.

I can't stand desharnais but at this point, the use of the plekenec line for offence is getting ridiculous.

Well, I guess you can remove Gionta and Bourque, but Plekanec is our more productive forward. He should actually be on the first wave. And yes, I would have put the Eller line, they've been creating things. At the very least, Galchenyuk needs to play there.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Well, I guess you can remove Gionta and Bourque, but Plekanec is our more productive forward. He should actually be on the first wave. And yes, I would have put the Eller line, they've been creating things. At the very least, Galchenyuk needs to play there.

Pleks is a bonehead. His best role is second line power-to-power checking role.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
When you pull your goalie can you at least put your biggest fowards on the ice? Pacioretty, Eller, Galchenyuk, Gallagher

GeoStride87

Feb 23, 2013
most probably post game comments by therrien: I liked our effort tonight. I liked our intensity.

He said that last night after the game, if he believed it to be the case, it should be no different today, because the only difference tonight is the outcome.

And that is the crux of where the problem begins. coaching.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
You know, losing wouldn't even be that bad if the games were at least entertaining. Habs are playing like they did in 11/12...only thing better is Price is playing out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad