GDT: CANADIENS @ PANTHERS Sun. 29/12/2013 5:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Hope to see Galchy-Eller-Briere on the PP, they diserved it and worked really hard in the 3rd so far.....

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
lol what? Plekanec is a dirty player, just because he doesn't play the body regularly because he's small doesn't mean he doesn't try to hurt people out there.

When people praise his professionalism it's because of his work ethic and because he plays through injuries.

Don't pay any attention lol :laugh:

habscup*

Who's that ref so sure of himself? What a clown. Should be given a warning.

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
It's now or never Habs

images

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
lol what? Plekanec is a dirty player, just because he doesn't play the body regularly because he's small doesn't mean he doesn't try to hurt people out there.

When people praise his professionalism it's because of his work ethic and because he plays through injuries.

That makes sense, it's not what most people on these boards are saying though.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
So I hear, but that was before I put the game on. I didn't see the call so I can't judge.

Gionta and Bourque scored on a 2-on-1 but the ref called it back due to the puck being handled by a high-stick, courtesy of Gionta. Problem was, Gionta never touched the puck while it was in the air.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
That's twice tonight.

Game should be 3-3. Not that the Habs deserve to be in this, their forecheck has been sloppy tonight.
lol the Gionta goal wasn't a for sure thing. Scotty C stopped trying basically. You can't ever say a goal is a sure thing when it happens after a whistle.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Biggest difference is Emelin's play if you ask me. Right now they look like the team last year and this year without Emelin. That's because he's playing like ****.

Blame the coach all you want, but he's not telling Emelin to stop skating, stop throwing hits and stop making a good first pass. He's just looking confused out there. Hopefully it's not one of those situations where there's a pre and post injuring Alexei Emelin...

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
DD's line are having a crappy night and still get first wave of the PP
Therrien need to go....that's just plain wrong.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Gionta and Bourque scored on a 2-on-1 but the ref called it back due to the puck being handled by a high-stick, courtesy of Gionta. Problem was, Gionta never touched the puck while it was in the air.

Some time you make your luck, Habs in general are running out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad