Confirmed with Link: Canadiens acquire 2024 1st (21OA) from the Kings for 2024 1st (26OA), 2024 2nd (57OA) and 2024 7th (198OA)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Yegor Surin, Hage, Boisvert, Luchanko.. those seem like their type of guys. MBN if he slips.
I have MBN slipping on my list....but I doubt he does. Surin? I personnally think he's overrated but...he will most definately be a fun player to follow. Hage? Like the kid a lot. Needs more pace and consistency in his game. But the talent is evident. Love Luchanko too. Though I'd suspect he'd be a solid 3rd liner. But type of player you need in playoffs. There are so many possibilities still at that rank, you are right.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
@Michoulicious is claiming to have a source saying this 21st is part of a McGroarty play. He better not be shit pumping us!

McGroarty + Demidov/Lindstrom is a home run draft day.
Somehow, I will be surprised. McGroarty, for me, seems the type of guy who already has his no-trade list à la Adam Fox. not sure why Montreal would be in it.

Reactions: Schooner Guy

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Somehow, I will be surprised. McGroarty, for me, seems the type of guy who already has his no-trade list à la Adam Fox. not sure why Montreal would be in it.
His old man career ECHLer Jimmy was a diehard Habs fan from Toronto?

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I’ve seen enough. He’s got no heart or compete. He plays timid and soft and his hockey sense is lacking as well. People are holding out hope because he’s a lanky RHD. I don’t think there’s much there, unfortunately. I hope they unload him in a package for something that can actually help us.
He's got less than 100 games. It's too early to write him off especially for playing D. He's still got a lot of room to improve.

He's not progressing as fast as we would like but I think he's doing fine overall. He needs to work on his defense that's for sure but I like his offensive game. He's making the smart plays with the puck and he would really shine on the PP. The potential is still there.

He's hesitant and not using his big body properly but I think some of that is him still trying to get acclimated to the league and finding his rhythm.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Lane Hutson's dad was his coach growing up, and their families are close.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
He's gotta be looking to move the pick. Otherwise, he'd make sure his guy was on the board first. He's trying to get in the top 10 for sure.

Reactions: dinodebino

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Since when has he had that kind of inside knowledge
Oh trust my, I am speculative. Has he ever trolled like that before?

Does he perhaps know someone or something? I know a few guys connected to the NHL and have heard things. It's not out of the question that he knows someone or is related to someone.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
He's got less than 100 games. It's too early to write him off especially for playing D. He's still got a lot of room to improve.

He's not progressing as fast as we would like but I think he's doing fine overall. He needs to work on his defense that's for sure but I like his offensive game. He's making the smart plays with the puck and he would really shine on the PP. The potential is still there.

He's hesitant and not using his big body properly but I think some of that is him still trying to get acclimated to the league and finding his rhythm.
Mostly due to the fact that he can’t even crack the lineup full time. We’ve had a two year look at him, and he hasn’t asserted himself. With the logjam we have at D, we are going to have to cut some of them loose. Barron is one of those guys. There comes a point where holding onto every single prospect will only hamper the development of the other younger, more promising ones. Sure, he could get it together somewhere else, but you have to make bets on which ones will succeed or turn out best at some point.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Bro how isn’t anyone talking more about this

It says Hughes is trying to trade up or down or acquire a player, with no real hints. We already know Hughes tries to make things happen. It would be news if he said Hughes has stopped calling everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad