Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
The lineup will be interesting for this one. No Davies and potentially no Eustaquio.

Edit. There you go. Hopefully Eustaquio is just precautionary. Gulp.

Reactions: Tuggy

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
The lineup will be interesting for this one. No Davies and potentially no Eustaquio.

Edit. There you go. Hopefully Eustaquio is just precautionary. Gulp.

Hopefully he at least gets a run out today...would ease some fears lol

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Boy was that a bad first 10... not gonna lie, I was worried with what I was seeing. They got their legs and have things back on track. I have loved the last 20!!

Reactions: Tuggy

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
We look so much better than the game last Friday. JD looks awesome, Tajon has a lot of speed to his game right now, and Atiba looks good in Midfield. I was worried about no Staq or Oso in the XI, but this midfield is making me a believer.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
We look so much better than the game last Friday. JD looks awesome, Tajon has a lot of speed to his game right now, and Atiba looks good in Midfield. I was worried about no Staq or Oso in the XI, but this midfield is making me a believer.

David does look in great form.

Piette looks overwhelmed. He should not see the pitch in Qatar unless they have no other choice.

Reactions: wingman75

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sweet baby Jesus, let's hope we don't see him until we're up 5 - 0 on Belgium.
I was about to say this is the only time he should come on.

He just doesn't have the technical ability on the ball. I like his defensive work rates but even with that he is going to be eaten up by the level of play in our group.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I was about to say this is the only time he should come on.

He just doesn't have the technical ability on the ball. I like his defensive work rates but even with that he is going to be eaten up by the level of play in our group.
I wouldn't mind seeing Frasier get a run ahead of him here.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad