Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I don't think Qatar looked too poor in this game. I think they can steal games. They play pretty well.

We need to score to win, and i think the final 3rd performance and some possession mistakes will not cut it against this team.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Very good performance from Canada. Dominated the match. Qatar had a few chances from outside the box but nothing overly dangerous.

Canada probably should have won 3-0 or 4-0.

It's one thing to miss some of those chances in a friendly against Qatar but can't be doing that in the WC against Belgium. Not going to get as many chances, so they need to be buried.

Reactions: al secord

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Professional performance.
Should've scored much more.
Phonzie looks to be ok.
Uruguay will be a much, much different test.
HM. Kamal Miller is life.

Reactions: Tuggy

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I thought Qatar looked really poor tbh. I’d be worried if I were a fan.

Kamal is playing well right now, but the Qatar players shouldn’t be getting walked by him like they did a few times today.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Ya if Piette is starting against Belgium, I don't think there will be enough alcohol to see me through it.

If Potato Piètre manages to start vs Belgium because of some sketchy unclear injuries that other midfielders suffer from, then he may not be the best player but he has the best witch doctor in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: robertmac43

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I'm actually in the camp of playing Kone in a 4 4 2 if hutch or Osorio can't go. I know it's insane, but playing Eustaquio deeper then allowing Davies to roam just seems optimal ....in my dreams

Against Croatia we're going to have to clog the middle and hope for dear life we can be efficient on the counter.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I thought Qatar looked really poor tbh. I’d be worried if I were a fan.

Kamal is playing well right now, but the Qatar players shouldn’t be getting walked by him like they did a few times today.

Not to take away any effort from the CMNT but Qatar has to be one of the weakest WC host nations ever. Just stinks that this tournament is taking place there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad