Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
Canada has looked awful so far in the Women's U20 World Cup. Eliminated before the round robin is done. Very disappointing.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Tom Holmes 22 year old centre back for Reading just realized his grandmother was born in the GTA .

Let's Go!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Atleti top of the table in CPL after an impressive away win in Calgary.

Forge can pass them with 4 points in their 2 games in hand. All the top 4 teams have played some solid football this year. I'm really looking forward to the final stretch and eventual CPL playoffs. Going to be fun!

Reactions: PanniniClaus

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Lots of players in solid form. Just got to hope they continue it without getting injured.

Does anyone want to take a stab at predicting the roster? We are still a couple of months away from any official announcements but it's always fun predicting team Canada's roster for a WC ;)

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
Really, really hoping that Cavallini gets left off the WC roster.

Please tell me Canada has enough options up front that Cava-the-card-machine doesn't make the trip to Qatar.

He's the most selfish player I've ever watched. I have zero doubt he'd sabotage a win for Canada before he puts his ego in check.

Reactions: Tuggy

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Really, really hoping that Cavallini gets left off the WC roster.

Please tell me Canada has enough options up front that Cava-the-card-machine doesn't make the trip to Qatar.

He's the most selfish player I've ever watched. I have zero doubt he'd sabotage a win for Canada before he puts his ego in check.
Ya, I couldn't believe his card accumulation over the years. And that neck stomp at such a crucial time in the season just shows how selfish he is. Walking the line is one thing, but leaving your team high and dry for a boneheaded, self serving, violent act is something else.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
First start for Eustaquio this season for Porto and he got 2 assists and man of the match.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Lots of players in solid form. Just got to hope they continue it without getting injured.

Does anyone want to take a stab at predicting the roster? We are still a couple of months away from any official announcements but it's always fun predicting team Canada's roster for a WC ;)

I just hope Cavalini and Piette are left off. And although Henry may be called up by default leave him as far on the field please, just when we face physicality. Seeing JMR make the trip wouldn't hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad