Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The dispute between the CSA and the players is going to eventually lead to Herdman being named the President and general director of the CSA.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Ranko Veselinovic has never had a senior cap for Serbia and is in his 3rd year in Canada. Anyone think he is worth a look for us? Thinking 2026.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The Wanderers leak so many chances. They really have not been able to get anything done outside of those couple of weeks at the Island games.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Man that is another weapon for an already solid Morocco team. The question becomes, will the new coach have enough time to bring this Moroccan team together? Single digit training sessions left and only a couple of matches to get this team together. Not an easy task going into a WC.

Reactions: al secord

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

Not ideal for us...

And Bayern Munich defender, Mazraoui. Unfortunately, I think Canada are going to be heavy underdogs in each match. Morocco's going to have a star player in every part of the field (Ziyech offensively, Hakimi and Mazraoui on defense and Bounou in nets). I could be wrong here but I'm also pretty sure their entire starting eleven plays in top European leagues.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
And Bayern Munich defender, Mazraoui. Unfortunately, I think Canada are going to be heavy underdogs in each match. Morocco's going to have a star player in every part of the field (Ziyech offensively, Hakimi and Mazraoui on defense and Bounou in nets). I could be wrong here but I'm also pretty sure their entire starting eleven plays in top European leagues.
We are legit 4th in this group. The false bravado is just that...false.

We were always in an up hill climb. Can we do it? Ya GD right. But it will be an uphill struggle.

Will make all of our successes that much sweeter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad