Calgary Flames quietly leading the NHL in preseason standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Just to play along, nothing kills a team the way a distraction does. It can be a cancer. The looming exits of Hanifin, Lindholm and Zadorov were that distraction. They lost a lot of talent but might play more freely and focused.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, while I don't see them making the playoffs, I can see them within striking distance. Hot goalie down the stretch, then maybe they sneak in. If the boys buy in they will be a royal pain to play against. It's an intriguing lineup. Can't wait to see how they do.
I can’t see Calgary being remotely close to a wild card this season. I don’t get the love that many are seeing. Combination of hopefuls and washed vets at this point. Out of the playoffs by November 30.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
I can’t see Calgary being remotely close to a wild card this season. I don’t get the love that many are seeing. Combination of hopefuls and washed vets at this point. Out of the playoffs by November 30.

Washed vets? Have you even looked at the roster haha.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Jets came through and extinguished the flames with a whiteout. Preseason cup is now off.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
They're gonna be a handful this year, as the majority of the teams are for the majority of the season, but even if they improve by 10 points, they are still not a playoff team.
Likely in the 85 point range again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad