Calgary Flames quietly leading the NHL in preseason standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
The Flames have a looooot of tweeners/strong depth. The Wranglers will be one of the top three teams in the league this year. Not surprised they are mopping the floor with other team's squads in preseason.

As for the actual Flames... well... probably a bottom 5 team when all is said and done. Would be comical if this was one of those Flames years where they completely overperform and surpass all expectations but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: HitterD

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Oooooooooooo. Lol. 😂 And that’s why you had to quote my post saying you didn’t get it. Makes less than no sense. But whatever. Try and save face
I’m being genuine, but I understand if you don’t believe. I have a very deadpan humour even my friends can’t tell if I’m joking sometimes.

Perhaps you are right, if my jokes go too far that people can’t tell, maybe I need to tweak my humour a bit.

Regardless of if you believe me or not, I thank you for helping me gain some self awareness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad