C/W Gabe Perreault - Boston College, NCAA (2023, 23rd, NYR)

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
He is the highest scoring player in NTDP history. Clearly the top American.
Not the best American, Will Smith is at that point. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was selected second best. I see deficiencies in him similar to everyone who is 5-15 in this draft. I would really be surprised if he was selected outside the top 15. And he's working hard to make it to the top 10.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Not the best American, Will Smith is at that point. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was selected second best. I see deficiencies in him similar to everyone who is 5-15 in this draft. I would really be surprised if he was selected outside the top 15. And he's working hard to make it to the top 10.
Disagree… look at that statline, he may beat out Hughes record at this tournament. if he Does that O think he screams #1C upside

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
You gotta assume those guys have formed a close bond playing on a line together for two years and now all heading to the same school. I have a hunch they may not be there long.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I'm so impressed by all 3 of the US boys. The way they are able to make plays in chaos where you think that for sure they're gonna lose the puck but nope, they just hit the puck for a perfect pass for a prime scoring opportunity to a teammate. Perreault at one point was about to lose the puck, but used his hands to keep the puck away from pokechecks, turned around, and with almost 3 guys draped on him he just threw a pass for his defenseman for a perfect scoring opportunity.

It's hard to judge how well their IQ would gel with different teammates but their awareness is just insane, and Perreault in particular makes plays out of nothing very often.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Ad

Ad

Ad