C/W Brad Lambert (2022, 30th, WPG) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dickiedunnwrotethis

It's gotta be true.
May 16, 2009
saskatoon
Playing on one of the most stacked WHL teams.. not very good numbers.
Actually they're quite decent. New to the team and WHL style of game: it takes time to adjust and develop chemistry. Also being on a stacked team isn't the advantage you seem to think it is. Lines are rolled more evenly and there's less power play time available. See Savoie at 1.32 points per game and Geekie at just over a point per game. Both drafted ahead of Lambert and play on a stacked team.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Actually they're quite decent. New to the team and WHL style of game: it takes time to adjust and develop chemistry. Also being on a stacked team isn't the advantage you seem to think it is. Lines are rolled more evenly and there's less power play time available. See Savoie at 1.32 points per game and Geekie at just over a point per game. Both drafted ahead of Lambert and play on a stacked team.

Conor Geekie got drafted because he is 6'4.. another wasted pick by Arizona. They enjoy throwing away top 10 picks it's nothing new.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
His game is built for junior hockey. Fun to watch.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
3 Points tonight, 1st star and another fantastic game tonight. Could have had 3 or 4 more assists if Guenthar could have put a couple of sweet feeds away. Pushed the play all night, backed the defense up with his speed. Was dangerous almost every shift.

The NA style suits his game. Going North/south with direct play from his linemates is what he needs. Got all sorts of confidence now and is really starting to push the limits of what he can do when he is on the ice.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
We all know (I think) that the points were going to come for him. I’m more concerned with getting inside, battling on the wall and driving play/shooting the puck. Looks like all of those things are slowly coming. I’d still like to see him battle more on the wall and get inside more. He’s still pretty shy when it comes to taking contact. The speed is dynamic at this level.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
You're clueless. Guenther and Cooley are throwaway picks? Geekie will be a late bloomer who will be a real good third line C in the show. Can't complain about that.
You're drafting a guy with 3rd line upside in the middle of the 1st round when you're a rebuilding team?

I mean, I've never seen him play I have no idea what he is, but I'm using your words.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad