C/W Brad Lambert (2022, 30th, WPG) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland

Here we ago again.
Who this time got pissed / mad on Ross Lambert and his son?
Last years Brad has bounced team to team like some freaking rubber-ball.

Here's all Brad's team changes
First from Pelicans Lahti to HIFK
From HIFK to JYP.
From JYP to Pelicans Lahti
From Pelicans Lahti to Manitoba Moose
From Manitoba Moose to Seattle Thunderbirds.

Maybe i'm totally delusional or crazy ( i don't give a shit what you think about this )
but if i was NHL GM i would seriously question Brad's commitment level if he truly keeps
changing a team like basic construction-worker his socks.

Either Brad is totally rotten player with idiot father.
Or then Brad just suck and he doesn't know what type player he wants to be.
But this constant bouncing and jumping from team to team really doesn't look good anymore.

Someone should kick Ross Lambert and his wanna be NHL star son straight into ass
and put an end to this constant bouncing from team to team.

Last edited:

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Here we ago again.

From HIFK to JYP.

Maybe i'm totally delusional or crazy ( i don't give a shit what you think about this )
but if i was NHL GM i would seriously question Brad's commitment level if he truly keeps

Or then Brad just sucks and he doesn't know what type player he wants to be.
But this constant bouncing and jumping from team to team really doesn't look good anymore.

Someone should kick Ross Lambert and his wanna be NHL star straight into ass

I mean, I don't know what the previous decisions included(obviously lots of rumors about his dad) but the Jets wanted him to come over to NA, and they'll also be the deciders of sending him to Seattle. He signed an ELC with the Jets.

No one strong armed them into the first one or if it's true the second. Rumors about them also sending Lucius to Portland for the rest of the year.

Creepy levels of emotion about prospects on this board sometimes, jesus.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Here we ago again.

From HIFK to JYP.

Someone should kick Ross Lambert and his wanna be NHL star son straight into ass

This is the first time he's actually been assigned to a team at his age level. Not the time to dump on him.

Reactions: hn777 and FinPanda

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
This is what happens when you / your team believes you to be a bona fide superstar, another big bust down the drain.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Here we ago again.

From HIFK to JYP.

What are you seriously doing?

This is the Jets sending him to juniors, not Lambert asking for a trade…..

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
I was actually really pumped to see Lambert in the WHL, but Seattle I don't think is the best place. They literally have 3 no.1 lines. I don't know where he would fit exactly, and he won't be on the 1st unit PP.

If he went to a lesser talented team he may get more playing time.

And dammit, they won't be coming to Vancouver again this season.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I love the move.. the guy isn't a bust... he's a developing player with a crazy good toolbox.

Yes, I found his WJ's disapointing. No, I don't think he'll get 100 points. Andrew Cogliano!

Reactions: hn777

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Here we ago again.

From HIFK to JYP.

Huh? That's the right decision. Should have been in juniors since like, 3 years ago.

You don't have to be so mad about Lambert leaving your team for JYP in 2020. Seems obsessive.

Reactions: hn777 and Hntz

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Even if he dont make it as a big point producer, could he not become a good bottom 6 player in NHL due to his speed and grit?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I was actually really pumped to see Lambert in the WHL, but Seattle I don't think is the best place. They literally have 3 no.1 lines. I don't know where he would fit exactly, and he won't be on the 1st unit PP.

If he went to a lesser talented team he may get more playing time.

And dammit, they won't be coming to Vancouver again this season.
Yeah looking at that roster today holy smokes - Lambert will be guaranteed nothing even at the junior level because he’s walking into a situation where he’s not going be considered anything close to “the guy”.

On the other hand - here’s hoping it’s good for him. Stop all the non-sensical career accelerating, stop being a hyped phenom and just be a young player surrounded by your peers on a team trying to accomplish something major this year. If he works hard and fits his role - I’m not even sure we need to be closely monitoring his PPG (which people are gonna do and make a big thing out of either way). I see it as a step or two back to allow for a new path forward for him.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Yeah looking at that roster today holy smokes - Lambert will be guaranteed nothing even at the junior level because he’s walking into a situation where he’s not going be considered anything close to “the guy”.

On the other hand - here’s hoping it’s good for him. Stop all the non-sensical career accelerating, stop being a hyped phenom and just be a young player surrounded by your peers on a team trying to accomplish something major this year. If he works hard and fits his role - I’m not even sure we need to be closely monitoring his PPG (which people are gonna do and make a big thing out of either way). I see it as a step or two back to allow for a new path forward for him.

Agreed. Too many switching of teams. No idea on the reason why Winnipeg would do this, other than they thought he wasn't AHL ready.

I tend to trust Winnipeg's player development, they seem to know exactly when a prospect is ready.

For sure he won't be putting up big numbers in Seattle, there's just simply not enough ice time, the team is so well balanced. Although, the T-birds are very merit based and if he's good enough, they will give him the opportunity.

Young guys like Sawchyn and Myatovic have been given lots of minutes despite a veteran squad. Should be fun!!

FinPanda

Barkov Stanley cup champ!
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Here we ago again.

From HIFK to JYP.

You completely misunderstood what happened here. I'm not a massive fan of the kid but maybe he ends up as a decent 3-4 line player.

Reactions: hn777 and Ippenator

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
This is what happens when you / your team believes you to be a bona fide superstar, another big bust down the drain.
Lambert looked awesome in preseason. I watched every game and he was one of the last cuts. The talent is there. I’m really rooting for him. I thought he’d have a bigger impact in the AHL but he’s still so young.

Reactions: spfan and hn777

jetsfan91

May 29, 2013
I'll get burned for this. Howvever, if he doesn't pan out, would a good comparable be Andrew Cogliano/Jason Blake?
How is that considered not panning out? Both those players were top six players in their prime, Blake had a 40 goal season, and was good for 25 goals, 50 points most of his career, absolutely nothing wrong with getting that kind of production from the 30th overall pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad