C Logan Stankoven - Texas, AHL (2021, 47th, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006

this kid is a stud. Imagine if he finished on half of these attempts.. He would have like 40 goals in 22 games lol.

Last edited:

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
So what kind of role do we see Stankoven having in Dallas in the coming years? And what are we projecting him to become in terms of career potential?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
So what kind of role do we see Stankoven having in Dallas in the coming years? And what are we projecting him to become in terms of career potential?
Time will tell... Obviously he's very small and being a center man in the NHL at that size may not be an option. I truly hope it will be though cause he's an extremely good face off guy and excels as a center man in the WHL. I would assume though that next season he will be in the AHL and hopefully shift to the wing and play a full season on the wing... In my opinion I think they will be patient with him and let him get some AHL time in for next season forsure... There is zero reason to try to rush him in the NHL.

He's a absolutely dominant junior player and I am extremely curious to see how he does at the pro level. It will be a massive adjustment for him potentially next season playing against significantly bigger and stronger men and possibly going to the wing

Reactions: wetcoast

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Time will tell... Obviously he's very small and being a center man in the NHL at that size may not be an option. I truly hope it will be though cause he's an extremely good face off guy and excels as a center man in the WHL. I would assume though that next season he will be in the AHL and hopefully shift to the wing and play a full season on the wing... In my opinion I think they will be patient with him and let him get some AHL time in for next season forsure... There is zero reason to try to rush him in the NHL.

He's a absolutely dominant junior player and I am extremely curious to see how he does at the pro level. It will be a massive adjustment for him potentially next season playing against significantly bigger and stronger men and possibly going to the wing

Interesting, thanks. I’m glad I asked, as I would have assumed he would play in the NHL next year. Your reasoning for the AHL makes sense.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Interesting, thanks. I’m glad I asked, as I would have assumed he would play in the NHL next year. Your reasoning for the AHL makes sense.
who really knows though. You will get alot of different answers from many different people. I am a HUGE fan of his and hope for the best but also i am realistic and know this next jump to the pros will be a MASSIVE jump for him

Reactions: Fraser28 and Eegs

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Anyone know why WHL website has the game as a 3-2 win but the highlights show a 4-2 game and the Blazers tweeted a 4-2 win last night?

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
The 4-2 thing seems corrected now putting him at 71 points. However he scored 3 more last night and those seem to not be counted on the stats page (if you look at this game by game last night is not there)

So I belive he is now at 74 in 33 games (2.24 PPG) putting him as #2 in WHL scoring with 10 + games in hand on everyone around him not named Bedard

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
The 4-2 thing seems corrected now putting him at 71 points. However he scored 3 more last night and those seem to not be counted on the stats page (if you look at this game by game last night is not there)

So I belive he is now at 74 in 33 games (2.24 PPG) putting him as #2 in WHL scoring with 10 + games in hand on everyone around him not named Bedard
Logan didn't play last night.

Reactions: WhatWhat

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Logan didn't play last night.
You are correct. I thought you were insane but just went back and checked it scoreboard is not what I first saw. I am clearing my cache as my computer is clearly having a breakdown at this point lol. This also explains me thinking he got 1+2 same as Saturday night. This might also explain the 3-2 bug if I was the only one to see it haha

So he remains as #3 in scoring for a few more days

Reactions: Eegs

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
sure he is really small to be a center in the NHL but his face-off skills are so good so why not, right?
crazier things has happened..

0+2 (both primary), 3 sog and 13/17 at the dot (77%)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad