C Logan Stankoven - Texas, AHL (2021, 47th, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
3 pts in the 1st period already.

If he didn't miss those games early on, he'd be leading the league in pts. Will probably end up leading anyways.

*edit ends game with 4 points.
This may be true that he leads the league in points at season’s end. But remember that Bedard also started out slowly last year, finishing the season with aplomb.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
This may be true that he leads the league in points at season’s end. But remember that Bedard also started out slowly last year, finishing the season with aplomb.
Bedard is 1.69pts/g pace. Stankoven is at 2.43pts/g. He can catch and overtake him in as little as 7 games. Stankoven will lead the league in points. Easily. Shouldn’t even be in juniors this year

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Bedard is 1.69pts/g pace. Stankoven is at 2.43pts/g. He can catch and overtake him in as little as 7 games. Stankoven will lead the league in points. Easily. Shouldn’t even be in juniors this year

Those 2 players are in a complete different development stage.

Other is a pro player playing in a junior league, the other a junior level player playing in a junior league.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
If Stankoven played 28+ minutes a night like Bedard I'm sure it would make up for the 0.10 difference in their pts/game.

Yikes your post does not look good.

Bedard does not play 28 minutes a night…

prongertheman9

May 30, 2010
Was listening to Pronman on a podcast today and they talked about the crazy minutes Bedard is playing. It was something around 26-28 minutes per game.
I heard Pronman say that too. He is either uninformed or exaggerating. Without having timed his icetime - it looks similar to McDavid in Edmonton, probably low 20’s

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Was listening to Pronman on a podcast today and they talked about the crazy minutes Bedard is playing. It was something around 26-28 minutes per game.

I really could care less what Pronman says. I have watched half the Pats games with my own eyes. He’s in the 20-25 range every night.

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
If Stankoven played 28+ minutes a night like Bedard I'm sure it would make up for the 0.10 difference in their pts/game.

Yikes your post does not look good.
Dude just accept your bad take. Try not to communicate with overbearing certainty and little humility.

We all make mistakes in life. This one was a small one. Don’t get too riled up. It’s just a hockey board.

Reactions: slumpy43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad