C Jiri Kulich - Rochester Americans, AHL (2022, 28th, BUF)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Jiri Kulich in AHL rn
1700757772373.png

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Ok, team may play bad, but Kulich don't showed even diligence and dedication.

It’s his first game. I’m sure he was nervous and thr team as a whole didn’t show up. Let him get acclimated and I’m sure you will start to see the player he should be.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Disagree. Don't think he was overwhelmed, but he may have been whelmed. Still, last 10 minutes of the 3rd Kulich was one of the few that was moving his feet and trying to generate chances for that team while being on a line with bottom-of-the-lineup types. Once he learned that he needed to do it himself like in the AHL he got a nice shot from the middle above the circles that clanged off the goalies glove. The shot surprises goalies even at the NHL level, gets on them in a hurry.

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021
Disagree. Don't think he was overwhelmed, but he may have been whelmed. Still, last 10 minutes of the 3rd Kulich was one of the few that was moving his feet and trying to generate chances for that team while being on a line with a JAG and a bum. Once he learned that he needed to do it himself like in the AHL he got a nice shot from the middle above the circles that clanged off the goalies glove. The shot surprises goalies even at the NHL level, gets on them in a hurry.
Who's a JAG?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I agree he didn't play great.. who did? You're talking about a teenager in his first ever NHL game.

Not many of those in the NHL this year

1701021313372.png

He is keeping absolutely fantastic company.

1701021488561.png

That's his draft class.

However, I agree.. give him a look... let him taste the NHL life with some practices. Then ship him back to AHL with some 'to do's'. Send him to Juniors and then bring him back in a role he might succeed in.

Brining up an elite scorer and asking him to defend in bottom 6 rarely works.

Reactions: Nevins

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Got the nacho duty tonight. Rosen got in the game. Happy for him at least. I don't think it's a bad idea to healthy scratch him tbh. He gets paid a lot more, he can watch the game and he can learn at practice till getting sent back.

Reactions: majormajor

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Got the nacho duty tonight. Rosen got in the game. Happy for him at least. I don't think it's a bad idea to healthy scratch him tbh. He gets paid a lot more, he can watch the game and he can learn at practice till getting sent back.
Idk seems like unecessary wasting his season tempo. Either send him down or give him space and properly play him. But sitting in the stands Its the worst move they could do.

DiglettDangles

Feb 15, 2020
Montreal
Sooner is always better than later. And Miitsladt's emergence complicates things

You aren't moving Tage, cozens, mitts, Quinn, peterka, Skinner or tuch.

That leaves two spots for 4+ guys who are ready as soon as next year. Not maybe guys. Benson, savoie, kulich and rosen. With other fine forward prospects behind them.

Decisions are behind schedule
So who gets traded in your opinion?
I see the same inefficiency but it's hard for me to get a good read.

Montreal will be listening, and they'll have plenty of young defensemen to offer.

Reactions: Nevins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad