C Jiri Kulich - Rochester Americans, AHL (2022, 28th, BUF)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Kulich scored again. Water still wet.

Rosen to Savoie to Kulich. You love to see it.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
50 in 50 baby!

I will be beyond pissed if he gets called up 2 days before the WJCs.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Scored again. Like he does every night. Probably going to challenge some records since God knows they’ll call up everyone they can before him.
I'm not sure why he needs to score 50 in 50 to get a callup.lol

Having said that, keep him till Xmas and send him to the Jr's please. he could really help us tear shit up

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Jason Pominville put up 19 goals in 18 games for the Amerks back in 2005 before we was called up, where he then stuck.

If Kulich can continue to score, he will get the call and have a chance for an impact

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
Sabres should make a move to free top6 spot for him next year so he can win calder or better immediately. What more can he do to earn his spot lol.
They just have to many good young forward. Quinn will come back and they have Savoie, Rosen, Benson and Kulich.

Reactions: wetcoast

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Sooner or later they will have to move few of them.
Sooner is always better than later. And Miitsladt's emergence complicates things

You aren't moving Tage, cozens, mitts, Quinn, peterka, Skinner or tuch.

That leaves two spots for 4+ guys who are ready as soon as next year. Not maybe guys. Benson, savoie, kulich and rosen. With other fine forward prospects behind them.

Decisions are behind schedule

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
He needs PP time in the NHL too. If I was his agent I'd look into having him him dealt somewhere else.
He’s not going anywhere. They love him and wouldn’t let him go. The reason he hasn’t gotten the call is that they want him to add more dimensions with pro experience. When he gets the call he isn’t getting a look..he’s a Sabre. Older guys get looks. Kulich gets called when he is not going back

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It's rare you see a first rounder scoring at a goal per game pace in the AHL. Maybe he gets 50 in 50. I imagine it's not been done before because all the other players on that kind of pace were called up.lol

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Sooner is always better than later. And Miitsladt's emergence complicates things

You aren't moving Tage, cozens, mitts, Quinn, peterka, Skinner or tuch.

That leaves two spots for 4+ guys who are ready as soon as next year. Not maybe guys. Benson, savoie, kulich and rosen. With other fine forward prospects behind them.

Decisions are behind schedule
Maybe. Kulich’s obviously not going to be moved but his stock has continually gone up since being drafted. Rosen has been nudging his value upwards. If we’re doing anything right, it’s developing players which adds value. Patience can payoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad