C Connor McDavid (2015, 1st, EDM) VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
4 points and his team loses 6-5... just goes to show how much of a team game it is and how awful Eerie's depth is. Strome scored tonight but he has been absolutely useless. Watch him return next year a struglle putting up 1.5 PPG.

Or how Williams sucks in net. He's single handedly destroying Erie.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Better player than Crosby. There I said it. Crosby didn't do anything like this in junior. He was a high IQ grinding type player built like a truck and could dominate down low. Crosby lacks the creativity, vision, and passing skill McDavid has. McDavid lacks the strength and shooting ability Crosby has.

Crosby didn't need to be creative, but you can't question his vision or passing. Until McDavid can actually do what you think he's capable of, it's not fair to say he is or will be the better player. What Crosby has done in the NHL is remarkable

nightfighter

Aug 31, 2008
He's going to be in tough tonight with Oshawa being at home and having the last change. Let's hope strome and debris at and the others can pick up the slack because you know Mcdavid is going to have less space than he did in Erie. I'm hoping he breaks the record but I think it's just as likely that he manages one point and loses the game. Hopefully he proves me wrong!

nightfighter

Aug 31, 2008
I wonder if it would make sense to stack mcdavid with strome for a few shifts a la Malkin and Crosby when pens are starving for offense

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I wonder if it would make sense to stack mcdavid with strome for a few shifts a la Malkin and Crosby when pens are starving for offense

I prefer McDavid with Elie and DeBrincat if they are looking for offence. Strome is invisible. Elie and DeBrincat can both keep up with McDavid...kind of.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

if strome plays like he has been, yes. If he comes out strong then spread the offense around

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
It's really frustrating watching McDavid on the Otters.

This team is hot garbage. Williams can't stop a beach-ball. Strome is invisible.

The only chances that are being created are from the rare Oshawa mistakes or from McDavid.

mjd

Mar 19, 2010
Brockville
I'm sure I'm not alone, but I'd really like to see the guy either share or own the record by the end of the game. 25 minutes left of hockey left. Erie isn't out of the series yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad