Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Sabres at New York Rangers 4/10/2014

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Did someone overreact and actually say lundqvist needs lessons from talbot or were they talking solely about rebound control which he has actually been a little sub par with

I said that Lundqvist has been having trouble with rebounds.

The fact that he should take lessons from Talbot was meant mostly jokingly

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I don't wanna be that guy but the 1/4 Norwegian in me always thought Zucc would be special... Just had tht feeling. And anyone remember poo and brass combined in the preseason for a goal with yelling in French on the ice. Since tht moment I thought they had great chemistry. This line has the potential to have teams focusing on them rather then the step MSL Nash line

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I said that Lundqvist has been having trouble with rebounds.

The fact that he should take lessons from Talbot was meant mostly jokingly

I don't think you're wrong. I don't know why it got turned into a big deal. It's possible for Talbot to be better at something than Hank without being better overall.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
I don't wanna be that guy but the 1/4 Norwegian in me always thought Zucc would be special... Just had tht feeling. And anyone remember poo and brass combined in the preseason for a goal with yelling in French on the ice. Since tht moment I thought they had great chemistry. This line has the potential to have teams focusing on them rather then the step MSL Nash line

If a team has to worry about two good lines.... well that's not a bad thing:nod:

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia

Gotta give some credit. Pouliott turned into a good signing. The gaborik trade have good depth. Zucc was a nice signing.

I do the Nash deal 10 out of 10 times. Have to roll the dice w him

Sather is not completely insane

BarbaraAlphanse

Start Talbot.

Play Carcillo, Falk, and maybe Haggerty next game and allow some of our players to rest up.

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
Also, I'm on the train next to the people who got the Stralman and MSL jerseys. The guy who got the Stralman Jersey was asked by Anton if he wanted it signed, he said "yes please, then if you could sign a contract that would be perfect". Stralman got a good laugh out of that apparently

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Gotta give some credit. Pouliott turned into a good signing. The gaborik trade have good depth. Zucc was a nice signing.

I do the Nash deal 10 out of 10 times. Have to roll the dice w him

Sather is not completely insane

Ya at first I loved the trade looking at Nash's highlights then wen he goes on a slump I hate it .. Lol but I do miss dubi that energy line with him and callahan wen he came back from suspension in the playoffs vs Ottawa will forever set the standard of energy lines for me

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Just watched that Nash goal like 10 times, what a bomb. It sounds like two gunshots when he takes the shot and when the puck hits the back of the net, think it hit that back bar.

nikonsniper*

Henrik has snuck back to .920 and 2.36... he's been nominated for the Vezina with similar numbers.

I really do think that the contract thing was messing with his head earlier.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Just watched that Nash goal like 10 times, what a bomb. It sounds like two gunshots when he takes the shot and when the puck hits the back of the net, think it hit that back bar.

It was a good one. He should one-time shots more often.

Wolfy*

Yo, mother**** Justin Falk. Sitting all lazily up in that pressbox and ****. What a jerk.

Im sure he doesn't mind, getting well paid for doing nothing.

And in Hartford they have to work their ***** off for less money.

profchaos2001

Mar 2, 2012
so 9 GWG by Nash this season. Basically solely responsible for 18 points..... still having an off year?

I generally try to avoid the hype, but im so on this Ranger hype train right now.... choo mother ****ing choo.

Wolfy*

Are you suggesting that Zucc should take French lessons? I think he has enough with his English...lol

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
Is there a reason not to start Haggerty at this point? Let's see what this kid has. It's not like it matters anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad