Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Sabres at New York Rangers 4/10/2014

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Did someone overreact and actually say lundqvist needs lessons from talbot or were they talking solely about rebound control which he has actually been a little sub par with

I think Lundqvist has been fighting off a lot of awkward shots because teams are trying to go high on him, but as long as he stops them I'm cool

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Hackett was good I suppose but the Rangers didn't really get that many great chances against him. Personally we did our level best to make him look good. Not a good effort but happy that we won.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Glad they won, but the lack of finish is super frustrating. Prime scoring opportunities and they just cannot capitalize for the life of them. Unbelievable how many times they miss wide.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
All is well that ends well? I guess gotta be happy with the two points and Philly currently losing. Also Montreal losing which is nice. Would like to see TB and cally get home ice verses the habs

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Being Ranger fans for as long as most of us have been, we should have expected an unreal performance from an unheralded backup lol.

Zuc/Brass/Pouliot line is just something else. Great to see MSL and Nash hook up on that GWG. I think if those two lines go into the playoffs and start clicking we could have our best line since Jagr/Nylander/Straka...wishful thinking I know, but a man can dream

Wolfy*

Based on this game we certainly don't look ready for the playoffs.

In Zucc we trust.

tbonenc*

MSL looks like his game is coming back. One thing that he is struggling with is making quick decisions in scoring situations. He needs to just let it go and stop looking for the perfect spot.

I thought Fast looked really good. Dumb play at the end of the game where he tried to hit the trailer instead of keeping it deep, but otherwise looked strong.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Zucc is one point short of 60 and one goal short of 20 with one game left! Hank's sv% is finally at .920 again too. Giddy up.

BTW, them ISP issues. <3

:rant:

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Zucc is one point short of 60 and one goal short of 20 with one game left! Hank's sv% is finally at .920 again too. Giddy up.

BTW, them ISP issues. <3

:rant:

That's okay, Loffen. I covered for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad