Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] D Rasmus Dahlin signs extension with the Sabres (8 years, $11M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MavisGoldberg

Oct 8, 2023
Something that has absolutely nothing to do with the overall health of the league.
Is the league more healthy? There's quite a few "Have-nots" and while Coyotes have never done great, they were in better shape without a cap.
NHL is still getting too much $ from Canada and 7 teams.

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Dahlin is a stud but I think this is about a million too high. With the cap going up though it a decent deal for both sides.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Definitely would take Dahlin at that price, but he took every penny he could get.

As he should, i suppose

Reactions: Fatass

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Good for Dahlin and Buffalo, because he is a very good player. I have trouble reconciling that he's worth 11 million AAV, as I haven't watched him closely enough to see this. If Buffalo Sabres fans are happy, then I'm happy for them. Lord knows they've had enough misery the last 10 years.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Is the league more healthy? There's quite a few "Have-nots" and while Coyotes have never done great, they were in better shape without a cap.
NHL is still getting too much $ from Canada and 7 teams.
The league is certainly more healthy, the expansion fee was $80 million in the year 2000, Seattle paid $650 million and the next team will pay over a billion.

You're just making non-sensical arguments to pass time on the internet.

MavisGoldberg

Oct 8, 2023
The league is certainly more healthy, the expansion fee was 80 million in the year 2000, Seattle paid $650 million and the next team will pay over a billion.

You're just making non-sensical arguments to pass time on the internet.
You do get that owners are expanding so much to get that extra expansion fees, right? NBA doesn't have 32 teams.. They don't have a good TV deal in the U.S so they make that up by expanding.
MLS is catching up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad