Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] D Rasmus Dahlin signs extension with the Sabres (8 years, $11M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
About 1 mil too high right now but should be a great deal in a few yrs. Future hall of famer locked up for another 8 is massive for this Sabres team.

Reactions: bert

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I friggin love seeing Buffalo and Ottawa players buying in and signing long term with their teams and not doing the constant shorter contracts to squeeze out as much money as possible for themselves

I kinda figured he would be at about 10 per at the most but it's all good cause Sabres have some steals of deals already

Reactions: bert

MavisGoldberg

Oct 8, 2023
I friggin love seeing Buffalo and Ottawa players buying in and signing long term with their teams and not doing the constant shorter contracts to squeeze out as much money as possible for themselves
Leaf players have never missed the playoffs. But go on...

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Anyone else of a certain age see people comment on 11 million being too much and realize 25 years ago there were players making more when revenues were 1/8th what they are today?
It's time for players to stop being nice and push for more $. Bobby Holik 21 years ago got 9 million per...
I get there's a "Cap" but still;..
And the league was failing. What’s your point…

Reactions: nofehr

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Good for Buffalo for getting their core locked up.

But Dahlin went for the max

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad