Boston Bruins Bruins Prospects Discussion V - 3 warnings posted - Stay On Subject only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I'd say that if Boston decides to move on from McQuaid, via trade, and let Holden/Postma walk (I'd say likely), then they'd still find a veteran defenseman to fill the 7th role over having a kid sit and not play.

Yeah I think all these guys are gone. Gotta let some of these young guys get a chance. They’ll probably look for a depth RHD, but no need for a lefty.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Battle Royale in Providence, maybe. I can't see any of them in Boston next year if Chara is re-upped. Maybe as a seventh D if McQuaid is moved. But that would not help their development.

Yeah, in Providence. The competition is healthy though.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Looks like SaiPa lives to fight another day.

Next game is tomorrow

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I don't think so, but who am I to say?

You know what's funny, considering I am first and foremost a Bruins fan? Of the 31 fan bases around the NHL, Bruins fans rank 30th in terms of following my OHL work. I have seriously had more questions from Habs fans in the last 24 hours about Hayden Verbeek then I have from Bruins fans since the draft in June.

SO, I am not so sure most fans care what my thoughts are on Studnicka.

We should care... i care. Always thank you for you posts here sharing the word on these kids dom

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
With Little Z, Sherman, Johanssen, Lauzon and Vaakanainen, the Baby Bs are solid on defense for at least another three years. Should be Calder Cup contenders for a long time.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
TPS and SaiPa all tied up in the third

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I would love to see our D look like this next year.

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Gryz-Zboril/Miller

It's probably going to be:

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Gryz-Miller
Zboril

I don't think Zboril plays without an injury, and certainly rotating him with Miller doesn't make too much sense.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I would love to see our D look like this next year.

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Gryz-Zboril/Miller
You don't normally have seven defenseman on the game roster. One, like McQuaid this year, will have to be a perennial scratch.
This is not acceptable to Zboril since he would likely be the one to sit. He needs to play regularly. So it looks like another season for him in Providence regardless of the opinion that he is ready for the Show.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
played a fair amount of RD with the Sea Dogs too Glory. Primarily LD but wasn`t uncommon to see him tossed onto the right side in Junior

Based on his development this year, I think Little Z is the next kid up. He would have to outplay Grizz, McQ, and Miller (or the Top 3) to see regular NHL time, but as we know all too well, there are always injuries.

It will be interesting to see if the B’s would keep Zboril, UV, Lauzon, EJ or any of the young D as the 7th D over PRO. I’m not sure I see that?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Based on his development this year, I think Little Z is the next kid up. He would have to outplay Grizz, McQ, and Miller (or the Top 3) to see regular NHL time, but as we know all too well, there are always injuries.

It will be interesting to see if the B’s would keep Zboril, UV, Lauzon, EJ or any of the young D as the 7th D over PRO. I’m not sure I see that?
appears to be good problems. I get to see 0 PB games, strictly read about them here and have been turned onto following Mark Divver who I`ve found to be both fair and honest in his assessments. Sounds like Zboril has gotten more comfortable as the year has gone along which is great to hear

I was pretty loud in my support, especially when it came to the Zboril vs Lauzon stuff. I`m a boring guy, I just always liked Zboril`s D game, his nastiness more than Lauzon`s. Again, haven`t seen or read much about Lauzon this year so little to comment on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad