Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
It is the very fact that management labeled this as a year they're competing for the playoffs is what gives us the right to complain. If they said we're rebuilding, then we'd just have to deal with it.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
I'm gonna keep my tally running of just how garbage the secondary scoring is this year. In the past 11 games, Canucks have scored 24 goals, 18 of which had a Sedin point on them.

Higgins and Burrows complete non-factors, Vrbata no confidence, kids getting thrown into the fire and coming out burned...

I didn't like letting Shawn Matthias walk, but I didn't think I'd actually miss him this much.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm gonna keep my tally running of just how garbage the secondary scoring is this year. In the past 11 games, Canucks have scored 24 goals, 18 of which had a Sedin point on them.

Higgins and Burrows complete non-factors, Vrbata no confidence, kids getting thrown into the fire and coming out burned...

I didn't like letting Shawn Matthias walk, but I didn't think I'd actually miss him this much.

Richardson has hurt too.

The Jesus*

I just refuse to believe Benning actually thought playing 5 rookies in the lineup would result in us being a 100 point playoff team. There is just no way. He's gotta just be selling kool-aid to the fans to try and do his part to keep ticket sales up, right?

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
I just refuse to believe Benning actually thought playing 5 rookies in the lineup would result in us being a 100 point playoff team. There is just no way. He's gotta just be selling kool-aid to the fans to try and do his part to keep ticket sales up, right?

We're capped out because we're supposed to be a playoff team.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
just a bad team, strap in folks....its just gonna get worse

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
really miss jeff paterson at these wd pressers because these kenward softballs are terrible

asking about the coach's challenge? who cares? offence is just 'a bit dry'?

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
What an embarrassment. I hope it all comes apart at the seams soon.

Benning can take his overpaid crap and Weisbrod and go back to Boston.

The Jesus*

"I think Henrik's a pretty smart guy"

I think that's an understatement, Willie.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
WD face looks like there is definitely something wrong. I think he knows he's gonna get fired first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad