Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Probably nothing of any consequence...votes of confidence all around I'd imagine.

Yep, our management looks like the Oilers management before they got their heads out of their ***es and replaced a bunch of the like-minded, clueless people who thought they were doing everything right.

The Jesus*

I think I stopped feel anything about pure W or L or OT now.

The only thing that still makes me feel a little something is the comparison of our youths vs other teams, the amount of contribution of Gaudreau, Monahan, Drailsaitl, Tarasenko, Domi, Duclair, Larkin, MacKinnon have to their respective teams.

Our rookies suck compared to those guys. Real simple. Virtanen was a botched draft pick. Nucks fans need to just suck it up and admit that already. Not saying he'll never be a player, but he sure as hell shouldn't have gone 6th overall.

McCann is great, and has sky high potential, but he's real green and showing it. He needs a couple years. Baertschi is crap. Cant force 3 sub-AHL level players into an NHL lineup and expect to compete (4 if you include Vrbata. 5 if you include Horvat who has been bad this season).

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
If this continues to happen WD has to go.

Which coach can we get to replace Willie though.

I don't really know much about NHL coaches except for the really good (Q, Babcock) or the really bad (Wilson), those ones are so obvious even a blind man can recognize.

If we fire WD then isn't that going to be our 3rd coach in 4 years? Like the Oilers...

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Our rookies suck compared to those guys. Real simple. Virtanen was a botched draft pick. Nucks fans need to just suck it up and admit that already. Not saying he'll never be a player, but he sure as hell shouldn't have gone 6th overall.

McCann is great, and has sky high potential, but he's real green and showing it. He needs a couple years. Baertschi is crap. Cant force 3 sub-AHL level players into an NHL lineup and expect to compete (4 if you include Vrbata. 5 if you include Horvat who has been bad this season).

The Jesus knows what he's talking about guys.

Expert scout.

The Jesus*

The Jesus knows what he's talking about guys.

Expert scout.

Dont need to be an expert scout to realize a guy who should've gone in the 20's. Not a single person on this site thinks Jake should have gone where he did.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Keeping young players on a team this bad is irresponsible. Ship the kids to Junior or the AHL. This is a savage league. Why let them get beat down?

The Jesus*

Keeping young players on a team this bad is irresponsible. Ship the kids to Junior or the AHL. This is a savage league. Why let them get beat down?

Willie saw the writing on the wall. There was a reason he was benching the kids during the preseason. He wanted NHL players and a real hockey team. He knew what was going to happen if management forced the kids into the lineup.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Dont need to be an expert scout to realize a guy who should've gone in the 20's. Not a single person on this site thinks Jake should have gone where he did.

I know not to write off a kid who just turned 19, though...

Yeah I wanted Nylander or Ehlers at the time and i still do - but to be complaining about JV of all things. He's one of the few bright assets in this stale organization.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC

Bob Mckenzie's poll of 10 NHL scouts did. But obviously that doesn't mean as much as what HF Canucks thinks.

Appeal to crowds >>> Appeal to authority amirite?

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Well what an idiot Prust is. Amazing really. THe one thing he was brought here to do, head the mentor-pede, and he looks like a complete idiot doing it.

Thought we learned our lesson during the game against LA when Torts was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad