Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jesus*

At least I got to see Marchand get nut shotted. That's something.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
It's about equivalent actually. Considering that was bottom-barrel stuff, and so is this.

The Torts coached team actually didn't start sucking this badly until after the Winter Classic.

The late 90s is the era where I remember the Canucks being this dismal in December.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
The last time the Canucks were this bad I was in elementary school. So much easier to ignore them back then.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Prust and Dorsett are guys that do it wrong. More talent and less of this is what gets it done in 2015.

I'm sure that Benning and WD are loving this though.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I've never seen a team so bad at winning one on one puck battles. They're completely uncoordinated. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't score, and can't stop the puck going into their own net. Not a good formula.

pomx

May 15, 2014
They look completely hopeless. It's like they know they suck and give up before it even begins!

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I agree with the panel. At least give a **** if you're going to lose, show some emotion not only for your teammates but for the fans. I rather have a team that competes and look like they give a crap about losing rather than one that loses but keeps their mouths shut and don't play with some fire.

Prust, Dorsett fought, punched, did everything but nothing came out of the team. You can't, can't blame Dorsett and Prust for fighting and roughing things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad