Value of: Brock Boeser

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
No it wouldn’t. Zero interest in Severson as a main piece for Boeser. Zero.

That's fine and also not the point I'm making, people are expecting the Devils or anyone else to offer up Jack or Luke Hughes level player for Boeser and that's not realistic

Feb 19, 2018
It’s been said multiple times. It’s not that NJ wants to get rid of Severson . I personally think it’s a dumb move to get rid of one of our very few capable RHD . However , we probably cannot afford to pay him what he will be worth in the 1.5 years from now when he is a UFA . Especially if him and Seigenthaler keep playing like a top pairing. Right now they are new used more than Hamilton and Graves pairing. They are the shut down defensive duo both 5 on 5 and on the PK. If the Devils were remotely close to comtemdig for a wild card spot they would not move Severson at all. However I could see them moving him if it looks like he will want to check out the market as a UFA
You think he will make more than the minimum 7.5 million Boeser is set to receive next year?

HugeInTheShire

Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
That’s not my ask for Boeser. One have Ty Smith, Holtz or Hischier has to be involved though

Hischier holds a lot more value than Boeser by himself, and the Devils would be very hesitant to move Smith or Holtz. Not saying they'd be off-limits but I can't imagine the Devils would move either at least not for Boeser, besides Smith doesn't fit the OP's definition of Vancouver's needs as Smith is a LHD not a RHD

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Yes I know a potential top 6 player and a top 4 defenceman aren't near enough in your mind. Reality is, they aren't getting Hischier, or either Hughes and it feels like that is what you'd consider a good offer
You may not think this is a "good offer" but if they traded him, this would be what the return would look like.
Don't think we would get Hischier or Hughes.

We would get a better offer than what you offered. Your offer is actually dog shit, to be honest.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Hischier holds a lot more value than Boeser by himself, and the Devils would be very hesitant to move Smith or Holtz. Not saying they'd be off-limits but I can't imagine the Devils would move either at least not for Boeser, besides Smith doesn't fit the OP's definition of Vancouver's needs as Smith is a LHD not a RHD

Hischier does not hold more value than Boeser. You’re really undervaluing Boeser here

Reactions: gianni

Overrateprospects

Dec 23, 2021
Agreed but Nucks fans think JT Miller is worth 3 firsts so they have high value of their players. Damon Severson + for Boeser is a fair deal but doubt Nucks fans go for it nor would I. That seems like only parts both sides should part with in that type of deal

Reactions: HugeInTheShire

HugeInTheShire

Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Don't think we would get Hischier or Hughes.

We would get a better offer than what you offered. Your offer is actually dog shit, to be honest.

You don't think you'd get Hischier, yet you've said he'd be the cost. I'm sorry that you're so far from reality when it comes to players values, and for your sake I hope they don't trade him as you'll be sorely disappointed with the return

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
You don't think you'd get Hischier, yet you've said he'd be the cost. I'm sorry that you're so far from reality when it comes to players values, and for your sake I hope they don't trade him as you'll be sorely disappointed with the return
The only one far from reality here is you. Not only are your offers "far from reality", you are literally making shit up about what I've said.

HugeInTheShire

Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
The only one far from reality here is you. Not only are your offers "far from reality", you are literally making shit up about what I've said.

You’re right I though you’d mentioned Hischier but the only time you did was clearly a joke offer. Seriously though man, this is just message boards, we aren’t making a real trade man, simmer down

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
You’re right I though you’d mentioned Hischier but the only time you did was clearly a joke offer. Seriously though man, this is just message boards, we aren’t making a real trade man, simmer down
Ok, then there's no need to say things like "my offer is much closer to reality".

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
What's the ask from the Ducks for Boeser? I think he'd be a a great add for the Ducks but not sure I see a fit deal wise.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

I think he *may* hold a touch more value since he's a bit younger and a center but it's certainly not "a lot." Boeser has his warts but he's proven to be the more productive player.

HugeInTheShire

Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
No. You came in here acting like you know everything about trade value, and that we don't know anything. And therefore, we should accept your offers. Makes no sense.
I’m deeply sorry we couldn’t come to an agreement, but I’d like you to look back at what I’ve said here, I said Severson plus Foote probably gets it close… that’s a start not an offer, you insulted me for it, I mistook you for a different poster that was asking for Nico, you called me on it and I admitted I was wrong, you ignored that and insulted me again, at no point did you ever say anything about what player you’d want you just kept insulting me. If you continue to do this I will have to report you for flaming as it’s getting silly

Last edited:

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
I’m deeply sorry we couldn’t come to an agreement, but I’d like you to look back at what I’ve said here, I said Severson plus Foote probably gets it close… that’s a start not an offer, you insulted me for it, I mistook you for a different poster that was asking for Nico, you called me on it and I admitted I was wrong, you ignored that and insulted me again, at no point did you ever say anything about what player you’d want you just kept insulting me. If you continue to do this I will have to report you for flaming as it’s getting silly
I have not insulted you even once. Jesus christ, dude.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
And Severson and Foote absolutely does not get you close. Are you kidding me? Severson is not the type of d the Canucks are looking for, and he is a UFA in 1.5 years. Foote is a potential bottom 6 forward.

An offer that would 'get the Devils close' is Holtz+2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad