Value of: Brock Boeser

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Brock has completely been rejuvenated by Bruce since he came in.
Scoring 5 goals in his last 6 games, Which brings an opportunity for Ruth to sell.

Boeser is an interesting player, The guy is a pure Sniper, Widely inconstant, Very streaky player, Has decent hand skills, Not the best skater in the world.

Currently a RFA with a good size Qualifying offer coming up.
Brock Boeser Contract, Cap Hit, Salary and Stats - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

One season the guy looks ridiculous, The next he seems to be a shadow of himself.
Just feel based off what Ruthaford said about wanting a "Speed" "Heavy Fore check" Type Roster, He might be the star player thats on the outside looking in.

So let's here some of your best offers.

Canuks Needs -

Young RHD is a Major Need, We have nothing in the pipeline.
Defense Depth is also a Concern.
Draft Picks are always welcome (We don't have our 2nd this year)

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Scoring 5 goals in his last 6 games, Which brings an opportunity for Ruth to sell.

Boeser is an interesting player, The guy is a pure Sniper, Widely inconstant, Very streaky player, Has decent hand skills, Not the best skater in the world.

Brock Boeser Contract, Cap Hit, Salary and Stats - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

One season the guy looks ridiculous, The next he seems to be a shadow of himself.
Just feel based off what Ruthaford said about wanting a "Speed" "Heavy Fore check" Type Roster, He might be the star player thats on the outside looking in.

Canuks Needs -

It's an interesting player. I think he'd be a good fit in Calgary, but I don't think we have the spare defenseman you need. Rasmus Andersson would be a suitable hockey trade, but we can't spare him. We just don't have the cap room to make it happen with picks and prospects.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I don't feel that now is the time to sell off roster assets.

I feel adding to the roster isn't the right move either, but I'd like to see more evaluation before we pick who we are and aren't bringing back.

If we get an unbelievable offer, swell, but even with his recent tear, I don't think we'd get what we need for Brock.

franste Perreault

Dec 2, 2021
The Canucks need to wait until the mid January before make a trade and become seller. Why if the NHL put the season on hold and decide to play the rest of this season like last year with Canadian division to finish the season, Vancouver are only 3 point behind the 4th position hold by the Jets. Like all hockey fans the GM need to be patient in this moment of incertitude

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
If Wheeler is on LTIR for the rest of the season, then I’d hope Chevy looks hard at acquiring Boeser

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
Points for Ruthaford.

I'll never say it any other way now.

Also, I think Boudreau is a good fit style wise for the Canucks and his run and gun style will be to their teams benefit. Also think it would be too early to sell off a player like that. He could continue to boom with Bruce. I know they have an uphill battle but playoffs aren't out of the picture yet. That said I always thought McDavid could do with a shooter like that but I highly doubt there's a trade to be made between these rivals.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018

Canuks Needs -

Why are you looking to trade him, especially with him doing better with the new coach? This is likely just going to be an exercise in Canucks fans being unhappy with every single offer.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Why are you looking to trade him, especially with him doing better with the new coach? This is likely just going to be an exercise in Canucks fans being unhappy with every single offer.
We can’t afford everybody basically

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Boeser is shooting the puck like he was in his rookie season. He's not going anywhere unless it's for a king's ransom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad