Seravalli: Brock Boeser on the Move? | Major Update —02/17/2022

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
this is rutherford propaganda as he's been doing since he got to vancouver. Trying to scare GMs into thinking they're going to take miller off the table.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
From Caps id offer

1st
2nd
Alexeeyev
Kempny

Figure out the cap space off season by trading Hagelin or Eller or both (and letting Schultz walk).

Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Mantha-Backstrom-Boeser
Sheary-Eller/CMM-Oshie

Thats pretty good top9.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Of course there has been a lot of interest in Miller. It appears that Vancouver isn't getting offered what they are asking. It will be interesting to see which side breaks down first.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
From Caps id offer

1st
2nd
Alexeeyev
Kempny

Figure out the cap space off season by trading Hagelin or Eller or both (and letting Schultz walk).

Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Mantha-Backstrom-Boeser
Sheary-Eller/CMM-Oshie

Thats pretty good top9.
I’d take this as a Canucks fan.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Wouldn’t be surprised if Rutherford has asked for Schneider to be included… and drury’s offer (right now) is something around Lundqvist/chytil/Kravtsov and a pick (no not all of those players). It’s pretty obvious whatever offer rangers have tabled hasn’t tipped the scales yet.

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
Of course there has been a lot of interest in Miller. It appears that Vancouver isn't getting offered what they are asking. It will be interesting to see which side breaks down first.

Trade deadline is a long ways away. The question really is, do you think you're a SC contender, and if so, how interested are you in winning the next 2 years? Because at 50% JT may be the best value asset in the league for those 2 years.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Wouldn’t be surprised if Rutherford has asked for Schneider to be included… and drury’s offer (right now) is something around Lundqvist/chytil/Kravtsov and a pick (no not all of those players). It’s pretty obvious whatever offer rangers have tabled hasn’t tipped the scales yet.

that’s a crap offer for Boeser, we’re way better off with Boeser than any of those players.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

I feel like the Miller trade will happen but it'll be a "who blinked first" moment during on deadline day or very close to it. His value is high enough teams are going to want to hold out in hopes the price drops.

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
I feel like the Miller trade will happen but it'll be a "who blinked first" moment during on deadline day or very close to it. His value is high enough teams are going to want to hold out in hopes the price drops.
Agreed. Once others start to move too… giroux as an example. I highly doubt his value drops much between now and then. But can’t blame other teams for hoping/waiting.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Would love him on the Jets… exactly the type of player we need… unfortunately I can’t see Chevy doing anything but maybe getting 1 or 2 depth left handers, because we don’t have enough of them yet.

Last edited:

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
I don't want him so no reason to give him up. Rangers also aren't trading him so keep dreaming you'll ever get him.
Lmfao. It doesn't matter what you want, bottom line is the Rangers are reportedly "Very Interested in him". Going off that report and factual information, unless one of Schneider/Laf/Kakko, there's no deal to be had for me, realistically. You have no idea if Drury will trade Schneider. If he really wants Miller he might have to.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Lmfao. It doesn't matter what you want, bottom line is the Rangers are reportedly "Very Interested in him". Going off that report and factual information, unless one of Schneider/Laf/Kakko, there's no deal to be had for me, realistically. You have no idea if Drury will trade Schneider. If he really wants Miller he might have to.
Then there's no deal to be had because there's not a chance in hell the Rangers are trading any one of those guys for Miller, "Very interested" or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: