Brandon Wheatkings 23/24

TheAppleCorps

Jul 8, 2024
Ya very poor game last night. Everett had way more jump to them and they are traveling on the road. Way too many shots given up. They need to tighten up and play better. Passing was awful as well. Kudos to Everett they looked great. Dupont is the real deal as well
I thought the first was actually really even and thought the Tips had pretty much nothing going. The second onward was a different story. But aside from the season opener against Vancouver that's the best I've seen another team play the Tips so far.

TheAppleCorps

Jul 8, 2024
I thought the first was actually really even and thought the Tips had pretty much nothing going. The second onward was a different story. But aside from the season opener against Vancouver that's the best I've seen another team play the Tips so far.
I realized after I wrote the above I didn't watch the PA or Saskatoon games, so not sure how those games looked. Still maintain the Brandon - EVT first period looked pretty good for Brandon.

wksfan

Sep 6, 2023
WK getting filled in against MH. 3-0 so far for the Tigers
Final score 6-1 MH. WK in a bit of a funk lately. Cannot generate enough offence lately.

Last edited:

wksfan

Sep 6, 2023
Injuries now becoming a big factor for the team as McQueen,Mantei, and Klippenstein are all out. Need other players to step up. Better effort so far tonight in LethbrIdge but still down 3-1 late in the 1st period.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Any Wheatking fans know how Brandon got two super fans to ref this game?

The WHL should be embarrassed. And so should the Wheatkings themselves.

What a pathetic organization.

wksfan

Sep 6, 2023
Any Wheatking fans know how Brandon got two super fans to ref this game?

The WHL should be embarrassed. And so should the Wheatkings themselves.

What a pathetic organization.
Do you talk to monkeys.? Have no idea what you are trying to say.?
If you are talking about WHL officiating well get used to it——-very iffy many nights. Be careful who you call a pathetic organization. That street runs both ways.

Last edited:

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Do you talk to monkeys.? Have no idea what you are trying to say.?
If you are talking about WHL officiating well get used to it——-very iffy many nights. Be careful who you call a pathetic organization. That street runs both ways.

WHL is the organization I am talking about but sure with Marty Murray’s crying it could apply to the WKs as well.

The 3rd goal was a direct result of the 3rd or 4th complete BS penalty the refs gave the WKs tonight. They are only in this game thanks to the refs.

In a properly called game this is 6-7 to zip for the Canes.

wksfan

Sep 6, 2023
WHL is the organization I am talking about but sure with Marty Murray’s crying it could apply to the WKs as well.

The 3rd goal was a direct result of the 3rd or 4th complete BS penalty the refs gave the WKs tonight. They are only in this game thanks to the refs.

In a properly called game this is 6-7 to zip for the Canes.
You must live under a rock. Yes, the reffing in the league is a black eye many nights. And possibly the Canes have been jobbed tonight but once again that street runs both ways.

wksfan

Sep 6, 2023
WK down 4-3 to Lethbridge with 5 minutes left. Even if they lose this game they have played much better tonight considering the injuries. A lot more territorial play in this game compared to last night. Really think the team has 2 real good ones in their 16 year old defenceman Pantelas and Bohem. Both have good size and are very mobile. If you add Allard another 16 playing in Saskatchewan U 18 the future of the defence looks very good. Bhatal a big 15 yr old playing U18 in WPG looks like another real good prospect.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
You must live under a rock. Yes, the reffing in the league is a black eye many nights. And possibly the Canes have been jobbed tonight but once again that street runs both ways.

No I live in the real world where I don't pass off game changing biased reffing as "oh well"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad