Brandon Wheatkings 23/24

TheAppleCorps

Jul 8, 2024
Ya very poor game last night. Everett had way more jump to them and they are traveling on the road. Way too many shots given up. They need to tighten up and play better. Passing was awful as well. Kudos to Everett they looked great. Dupont is the real deal as well
I thought the first was actually really even and thought the Tips had pretty much nothing going. The second onward was a different story. But aside from the season opener against Vancouver that's the best I've seen another team play the Tips so far.

TheAppleCorps

Jul 8, 2024
I thought the first was actually really even and thought the Tips had pretty much nothing going. The second onward was a different story. But aside from the season opener against Vancouver that's the best I've seen another team play the Tips so far.
I realized after I wrote the above I didn't watch the PA or Saskatoon games, so not sure how those games looked. Still maintain the Brandon - EVT first period looked pretty good for Brandon.

wksfan

Sep 6, 2023
WK getting filled in against MH. 3-0 so far for the Tigers
Final score 6-1 MH. WK in a bit of a funk lately. Cannot generate enough offence lately.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1