WWE: Brand Extension Returns

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he means the draft would have already taken place, and they reveal the selections from last round to first round.

Oh. Either way, it's a live draft. They'll do some on TV with second-screen coverage on the Network and then I'm pretty sure the rest of the draft is being done on the network after the show or something like that.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
WWE Draft rules have been released.

from today's pwinsider.com:

WWE announced details of the rules of this Tuesday's WWE Draft, which will split the roster into two separate rosters for Raw and the rebranded Smackdown Live!

Most interestingly, it was announced that six WWE NXT talents will be drafted and brought to the main roster this week.

WWE laid the following ground rules for the draft:

-Raw will have the first pick.

-Raw gets three picks for every two Smackdown receives as they are a three hour show vs. a two hour show.

-Tag Teams will count as one pick unless only a specific member is wanted by a brand.

WWE also announced the following talents were eligible for the draft -

AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Apollo Crews
Baron Corbin
Big Show
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Darren Young (w/ Bob Backlund)
Dean Ambrose – WWE Champion
Demon Kane
Dolph Ziggler
Erick Rowan
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Mark Henry
Neville
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Rusev (w/ Lana) – United States Champion
Sami Zayn
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
The Miz (w/ Maryse) – Intercontinental Champion
Titus O’Neil
Zack Ryder

Breezango (Fandango and Tyler Breeze)
Enzo and Cass (Enzo Amore and Big Cass)
Gallows and Anderson (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)
Golden Truth (Goldust and R-Truth)
Shining Stars (Epico and Primo)
Social Outcasts (Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Heath Slater)
The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley)
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) – Tag Team Champions
The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso)
The Vaudevillains (Aiden English and Simon Gotch)

Alicia Fox
Becky Lynch
Charlotte – WWE Women’s Champion
Dana Brooke
Eva Marie
Naomi
Natalya
Paige
Sasha Banks
Summer Rae

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I wonder who the 6 NXT people are going to be. Part of me wants to say they're not going to bring up Shinsuke this early. Obviously Finn Balor, but he really seems like the only really obvious one to me. I can see American Alpha since they lost the titles to Revival. Bayley seems like she has nothing left to do in NXT as well.

Even if counting American Alpha as two separate people, that still leaves two. Samoa Joe maybe? Seems a little early for him but I can definitely see it but then who takes the title? Maybe they'll just have one of the newer TNA guys to join NXT pretty much skip NXT and go right to the main roster like Bobby Roode or Eric Young?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I wonder who the 6 NXT people are going to be. Part of me wants to say they're not going to bring up Shinsuke this early. Obviously Finn Balor, but he really seems like the only really obvious one to me. I can see American Alpha since they lost the titles to Revival. Bayley seems like she has nothing left to do in NXT as well.

Even if counting American Alpha as two separate people, that still leaves two. Samoa Joe maybe? Seems a little early for him but I can definitely see it but then who takes the title? Maybe they'll just have one of the newer TNA guys to join NXT pretty much skip NXT and go right to the main roster like Bobby Roode or Eric Young?

Finn
AA
Jax
Bayley
Dillenger
Nakamura

They could bring up Aries instead of Nakamura. Dillenger could be replaced with someone else(Carmella) but I think most of those are obvious and very likely.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
thank god golden truth got sent to Raw. Breezango has to go to Smackdown and given a real shot

oh and obviously Usos should have gone to Raw

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'll give them a year...maybe two before Vince proclaims "Let's SHAKE things up again" and put Cena back on the mothership.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad