Value of: Brady Tkachuk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
I'd give up a ton for him. Neighbours, Kyrou, Perunovich and a 1st for Brady and a 2nd

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Brock Boeser (sell high), Hunter Brustjevic, Lekkerimaki and an unprotected 1st round pick.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
A letter of recommendation signed by every Canucks fan addressed to Michael Andlauer telling him not to hire Jim Benning or Peter Chiarelli as new GM.

Reactions: King Karl

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
PPG unicorn with precisely one season above PPG by 1 whole point. He’s a 70 point guy in a league where playoff teams have a few of those casually stashed away on the second line.

He’d return a haul in a trade without needing to oversell his offense, he’s not that guy.

TheBigLetowski

Jul 31, 2016
Canes were very close to getting his brother. I wonder if they'd put a good offer on the table for him. That way they'd have the 2nd, 3rd & 4OV picks from 2018. :)

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
BT on Pettersson’s wing in Van would be ideal for both. BT’s cost of acquisition though makes this impossible. He’s worth multiple firsts (high ones, so not where the Canucks will pick) and top prospects. If BT moves it’s to a club like Detroit. They can afford the cost.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Poitras, Carlo, and Ullmark for Brady, Korpisalo, and a second?

Ottawa certainly doesn’t need to toss in a 2nd as a sweetener even if Korpisalo is a pretty big cap dump. Ullmark would have to be Swayman, too. Don’t think the Bruins have the right pieces to get it done. If Lysell was also having a Poitras like impact it would be getting closer. The problem with these big star player deals is that unless it’s futures based or the rare 1 for 1, you end up gutting the team so much you end up being a top heavy shitty team.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
First, it ain't going to happen so no need to post about why.

In a couple other threads people have talked about wanting Brady but I haven't seen any concrete offers.

So let take the following unlikely hypothetical - Staios want to make a big splash and fast change to culture. So the captain is on the market.

Sens want a hockey trade with limited long term futures.

6'4" 230lbs of PPG goodness with a mean streak. Unicorn and thrown back hockey player.

So, "Who wants it?"

Leon Draisaitl with extension pre negotiated
Cody Ceci

for

Brady Tkachuk
Artem Zub

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Sens should trade him now while his value is sky high. Jack Martin will make sure that his PPG goes down significantly because his defensive play is not up to his standard. :nod:

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Make it a first
The story goes that one spring Harold Ballard caught wind that Leafs' management wanted to trade Ian Turnbull because they knew his value was as high as it would ever be.

So Ballard blustered into the end-of-season meeting and said to effect right off the bat, "Look, let's get this straight! We're not trading Turnbull! I wouldn't trade Ian Turnbull for God!"

It was like someone sucked all the air out of the room because that's exactly what they were planning to do.

Then there was an awkward silence until Roger Nielsen's video coach said from a corner of the room, "How about God and a second-round draft pick?"

This comes to mind when some poor misguided soul suggests trading Brady Tkachuk just for giggles.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Well, your name checks out.

If Leon Draisaitl is available no one should considered a no go, and bluntly you have to include a player like Zub for the Oilers to want to do this.

True, and Brady + for someone like Leon or Rantanen is the only move the Senators should be looking for.

It's just Ottawa is trying to win and having Cody Ceci as your best RD is no recipe for winning, even if you're adding Drai to the team. Losing Zub makes the team more dysfunctional.

We have big names too and we know that means nothing if you have massive holes in key parts of the lineup.

But If Senators are adding another RD as good or better than Zub than they do it. It is good value.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He would fetch a King's ransom

The problem I see here is that it'll never be enough from a sens fans perspective.

From a Habs fan point of view, I don't know what we could give as Sens don't have many flaws, aside from goaltending.

I think it would begin with an elite goalie prospect, à la Wallsted or Askarov. Or maybe an elite RHD prospect/young NHLer.

Proposal 1 Nashville:

Askarov + Filip Forsberg + Ryan Ufko

Proposal 2 Minnesota:

Wallsted + Brock Faber + Zuccarello
WTF?

Reactions: GreatSaveEssensa

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Is next year's draft supposed to be terrible ? No reason Chicago should do if this if not
your right but just because of chicagos timeline. it we were a couple years further into the rebuild but Tkachuk 5 years at 8 million in his prime is valuable as hell.

Reactions: Seanaconda

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad