Value of: Brady Tkachuk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
First, it ain't going to happen so no need to post about why.

In a couple other threads people have talked about wanting Brady but I haven't seen any concrete offers.

So let take the following unlikely hypothetical - Staios want to make a big splash and fast change to culture. So the captain is on the market.

Sens want a hockey trade with limited long term futures.

6'4" 230lbs of PPG goodness with a mean streak. Unicorn and thrown back hockey player.

So, "Who wants it?"

Matheson and Flames pick, offer from Habs?

• Haha
Reactions: vokiel and HabsQC

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Caufield, +Habs first for me roll out the biggest top 6 fwds in the league next year

Dach 6’5, Tkachuk 6’4, slaf 6’4,

Feb 19, 2018
I’d be willing to talk Pettersson if the contract situation isn’t resolved before the trade deadline. Obviously a offseason move due to to the year Canucks are having and Ottawa has to add another great piece or two.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
When it has zero bearing on the substance, yeah, it is semantics.

Next.

Yes. It's absolutely irrelevant that you actually said "Every" as an absolute, multiple times, rather than "Most" like you claimed AFTER you realized a #1RHD isn't available every draft. :sarcasm:

It's absolutely relevant. If it wasn't relevant you would've kept claiming a #1RHD was available every draft. Instead, you backpedaled and diverted to "Most drafts" after realizing you were 100% wrong. Try again.

• Haha
Reactions: h2

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Yes please.

It's actually annoying that these random trolls keep bumping it to quote something from a week ago that's completely irrelevant to the topic.
You are almost single handedly keeping this thread alive.

• Haha

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Name the player from your team who is both the least likely to be traded and also perhaps the all time favourite player for that franchise - now assume that player has some dominant unicorn attributes and is just entering his prime and has another 10 years.

Nobody is trading that guy.
You won’t offer what it would take and Ottawa wouldn’t trade him if you did.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
You are almost single handedly keeping this thread alive.
He got real mad once he tried to lie about how he actually claimed it was just "Most" drafts and then got quoted for each post that he quite literally said "Every draft".

I think my favorite part was the explanation of how "Every and most are a matter of semantics. There's no difference."

• Haha

EquivalentStay

Jul 27, 2020
Caufield, +Habs first for me roll out the biggest top 6 fwds in the league next year

Dach 6’5, Tkachuk 6’4, slaf 6’4,
This is actually a solid offer, i dont see them trading Brady, but this is real strong, Goal Caufield is a beast and that first could be high

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Do they? Matthew Tkachuk coming off a 109 point season, FAR better than what Brady has done, got an aging Huberdeau and Weegar. At the time people also felt that Calgary was robbed, so it’s not like that was felt to be fair value.

What other scoring PWF have been traded and commanded high values? Crouse as a prospect was traded for a 2nd and a 3rd, so it’s not like he was valued super highly then. I can’t even think of other PWF that were traded. Just because something is rare doesn’t mean it’s automatically high value.

I apologize on behalf of wings fans for this post.

As a rental Lucic got 13th OA in a loaded draft (not LAs fault the Bruins blew the pick), a top young goalie (Jones) that the Bruins flipped for another first, and a high scoring D prospect in Collin Miller that didn’t really end up hitting, but was well regarded at the time.

McAvoy and Debrusk?
Hypothetically is that enough?

McAvoy has more value across the lead than Brady. You are in a very small minority in what you think of McAvoy.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
They’ll trade Stützle before treading Brady. Not happening.

yea no.

without stutzle or sanderson there is no team, there is no rebuild. they are by far the two best players on the roster.

not to mentioned signed the longest on the best contracts.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Necas, higher end prospect Scott Morrow and a first from the Canes. I’d absolutely negotiate from that. I think I wouldn’t swap out Jarvis for Necas, I would send KK and adjust picks/prospects accordingly. He is signed to a long term deal at a fair price. He’s a solid 3C playing a 2C role, but he’s good at that role right now.

Canes have a bunch of B level prospects I think would all be on the table. I’d probably do Nikishin in a much smaller package but I doubt the team would.

Reactions: Chan790

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
If he became available literally every team would hear out prices.

As others mentioned it's highly unlikely the Sens ever win that deal. It'd have to be an offer so absolutely over the top and too good to refuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad