Value of: Brady Tkachuk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Batherson is less proven but will probably be the better player going forward. Much better offensive skill-set.

His contract will be a steal, while anything above 7M for Brady is an overpayment.

I kind of am low key more impressed with Batherson’s skillset too. Very similar players but Batherson looks more refined and Tkachuk is more manic and jankier. If that makes sense.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Career high of 45 points. I get that you like to overvalue your own players but in reality the difference between those two is not so huge, considering that you guys need to DIVERSIFY.

HFBoards:

Player makes his team at 19 years old, scores at a 52 pt/82 game pace during his 19-21 age seasons: "He's only a 50 point player, nothing else, will never improve".
Player spends his 19 year old season in the OHL, 20 year old season in the AHL, and scores 50 points as a 21 year old NHL rookie: "50 points as a rookie! He'll score 60 next year, and then 80! Exponential improvement on the way!"

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Kassian being in the same stratosphere as Brady is laughable. This coming from. Sens and Oilers fan.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Funny thing is that Tkachuk is EXACTLY the kind of player that would sign an offer sheet...yet none forthcoming.

No, I don't think that fans in here are over-rating him, I think they are tight in saying anything over 7 is too much.

But...I want the Sens too way overpay him....cap enemy of my enemy is my cap friend.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
HFBoards:

Player makes his team at 19 years old, scores at a 52 pt/82 game pace during his 19-21 age seasons: "He's only a 50 point player, nothing else, will never improve".
Player spends his 19 year old season in the OHL, 20 year old season in the AHL, and scores 50 points as a 21 year old NHL rookie: "50 points as a rookie! He'll score 60 next year, and then 80! Exponential improvement on the way!"

Well most of these guys show improvement year after year, it obviously does not always work like that but Brady doesn’t even catch hot streaks where if he becomes consistent good things will happen.
He plays hard jams at the puck a few times punches people sits in the box and repeat.
But his daddy loves them both the same so they need the same size contracts
“My brother got over 7 short term so that’s what I get”
who cares if he got 30 more points

Blacephalon

Oct 12, 2018
I kind of am low key more impressed with Batherson’s skillset too. Very similar players but Batherson looks more refined and Tkachuk is more manic and jankier. If that makes sense.
Brady and Batherson aren’t really similar players at all in terms of playing style

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Brady and Batherson aren’t really similar players at all in terms of playing style

I’d say close enough? Big body power agitators who can crash and bang, get under the oppositions skin, score at a good clip via chaos generated. Brady has the bigger wingspan and seems more rambunctious, hard to handle around the net. Batherson seems to have a smoother finesse touch around the net, great shot.

Reactions: Blacephalon

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
HFBoards:

Not that you're wrong with this complaint... but you are wrong about it on the post you quoted. That is an Edmonton fan that is taking the piss out of a ludicrously stupid argument made by a Senators fan to justify a lower valuation on Draisaitl, because Edmonton needs to "diversify" so they'd trade away a top 5 player in the league on a great deal for two lesser pieces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad