Player Discussion Brad Marchand IV - CONFIRMED signed 8 years @ 6.125/yr

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Brad will be with the B's for years !

I can't blame Marchand if he wants to go to Pittsbugh to win a Cup.

The one he won with Boston was so long ago and he was very young. Plus he appeared so drunk in all those videos is it possible he has no recollection and thinks he still hasn't won a Cup yet

I have heard stories of traumatic events that erases part of memory. Is it possible when Marchand saw the misspelled tattoo that happened :dunno:

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
I can't blame Marchand if he wants to go to Pittsbugh to win a Cup.

The one he won with Boston was so long ago and he was very young. Plus he appeared so drunk in all those videos is it possible he has no recollection and thinks he still hasn't won a Cup yet

I have heard stories of traumatic events that erases part of memory. Is it possible when Marchand saw the misspelled tattoo that happened :dunno:

Seguin apparently said Marchand was slow short and ugly :laugh:
So a Dallas relocation is unlikely.

I may be wrong, but I really think the plan at some point is that Crosby, Marchand and MacKinnon will sign up to be on the same team at least for one season.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If they don't resign this guy to a long term contract, it will be the defining moment of Sweeney's short career as a GM...

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
If they don't resign this guy to a long term contract, it will be the defining moment of Sweeney's short career as a GM...

I'm looking at John Ferguson Jr right now. I would love him as GM

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Why would you think so?

First off, it's a stupid question to ask him during a tournament. Second, he's not going to say, "No, I'm not playing for any team but Boston."

I was just goofing

Marchand Staying a Bruins

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I'm sure Marchand loves playing with Crosby... Who wouldn't?

But I'm also 10000% sure he loves playing with Bergeron, who's a MASSIVE reason why Marchand is who he is today, much more. This is just stirring the pot.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

If Marchand leaves, so does Sweeney.....and probably lots of Bruins fans too.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
Kunitz gone Marchand signs ..... Pit dangles Malkin for Bergeron and Sweeny takes the bait ......... :shakehead

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Kunitz gone Marchand signs ..... Pit dangles Malkin for Bergeron and Sweeny takes the bait ......... :shakehead

Glad when this is over and he's signed in next week to ten days

Perfect week Marchand signs and leafs overpay for Trouba

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
I want Marchand to sign.

However, if he doesn't sign, this team becomes a rebuild and not a re-tool. At that point, even the most ardent supporters of the 're-tool' would have to admit it is time to blow it up.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Top of my list is where to park for Topsfield fair and traffic.

But thats me.

The side by Kovi's old place. There is a good size lot Also before there is this guy lets you park in yard and you enter on side down by the rides.

It's past Connors Farm route 97

Your in and out fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad