Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Langenbrunner very interesting

he is tall and lanky and has another year in USHL and then Harvard

he looks every bit of 6-2 and I bet when he’s filled out and played 4-5 years of hockey they got something here

I figures ‘yah draft Jamie kid’ but he is one to watch
He may be Jamie's kid but there is no doubt he is earning every chance. He has his dad's hockey mind and work ethic.

Glad to hear that he's starting to fit into his size. I bet we see an even bigger step forward a year from now.

If he's anything like his dad, he's worth the wait.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I can't believe how big lohrei looks out there
He’s tall and lanky as well but is coordinated, moves well and is active

he may already be in a Boston but 3 years from now he will be 23 and should be about 215-225 lbs and have 120-150 games playing defense between college and AHL

looking forward to see what he is

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He’s tall and lanky as well but is coordinated, moves well and is active

he may already be in a Boston but 3 years from now he will be 23 and should be about 215-225 lbs and have 120-150 games playing defense between college and AHL

looking forward to see what he is

His gangly long limbs reminds me of Tyler Myers at about that age.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I said mid season that Lohrei and Swayman are top NHL prospects. 2 players I would have a very hard time trading. If Lohrei has a big season at Ohio we may very well have our top LD that we need so bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419 and Silva

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
His gangly long limbs reminds me of Tyler Myers at about that age.
And why we need to be patient

It’s there but he’s got to fill out & get experience

1. USHL 2020-21
2. NCAA 2021-22 & 2022-23?
3. AHL 2022-23? 2023-24

should be ready for prime time

Reactions: PB37

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I said mid season that Lohrei and Swayman are top NHL prospects. 2 players I would have a very hard time trading. If Lohrei has a big season at Wisconsin we may very well have our top LD that we need so bad.
Ohio State ~ Corson Ceulemans is Wisconsin

Reactions: Tbaybruin

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thanks for the updates, love it.
It sounds like Kuntar might be ready for the show sooner than we think?
Maybe one more year at BC and a season in the AHL?
He’s got that type of body where he’s strong & balanced and can burst or battle, force his way between a defenseman and boards

Kunter has ‘prying’ type of board skills - you’re D don’t plan on pressing against wall because he can forcefully wedge you off as part 2 of his action as his purpose is getting the puck

fascinating prospect- didn’t see this coming and I drafted him and have him in SIM

He’s a shooter - he’s out there to score but he will give it up if that’s the correct thing to do

I like Vatrano but Kuntar rest of game beyond shot looks higher end

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
That's not a reaction I was hoping for. I know it's a long shot he becomes anything but the size/skill combination is so intriguing I hope it clicks for him while here. Still look forward to seeing him in Providence.

I only got a brief look but he seemed big, happy and casual

He just looked like a guy who signed a two-year deal and didn’t need to break a sweat, IMO. He’s always been an up and down player, but thought he could have made much better reads in scrimmages and should have competed harder during drills some days. Didn’t care for him much.

Reactions: Raleighfern

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

It's not ideal that only 2 of Divver's 7 camp all-star team were draft picks. On the other side, hopefully they've gotten ahead on free agent contract talks with Meyers, Ford, McLaughlin, and Scanlin.

Makes me feel even better because I asked Chris & Puck Sage if it was me or does Malmstrom look pretty good

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

It's not ideal that only 2 of Divver's 7 camp all-star team were draft picks. On the other side, hopefully they've gotten ahead on free agent contract talks with Meyers, Ford, McLaughlin, and Scanlin.

There was really minimal wasted spots - Sweeney seemed to have invited only 5’9 + 6 inch defenseman who could skate and skilled forwards like Ford & Myers

looking forward to drafting these guys next Sunday

Reactions: PB37

Ad

Upcoming events

• Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,500.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Slovakia vs Ukraine